狐狸.fox 2010-11-13 02:01 采纳率: 0%
浏览 60

Python模板和Ajax

I was not able to come up with a better title for this post, so if anybody does not find it appropriate , please go ahead and edit it.

I am using flask as my python framework, and normally I render templates doing somnething like the below:-

@app.route('/home')
def userhome():
    data=go get user details from the database
    return render_template("home.html",userdata=data)

Now I have a template name home.html in which I iterate over the values of "userdata" like userdata.name, userdata.age etc and these values take their appropriate spaces in the template.

However I am working on an application in which navigation is via ajax and no fall back if javascript is not available(basically the app does not work for ppl without javascript). The navigation menu has say few tabs on the left ,(home,youroffers,yourlastreads). The right column is supposed to dynamically change based on what the user clicks.

I am unable to understand how I handle templating here. Based on what the user clicks I can send him the required data from the db via a json through an xhrGET or xhrPOST.Does the entire templating have to be handled at the server end and then transfer the entire template via an ajax call. I actually dont like that idea much. Would be great if someone could point me in the right direction here.

Now in the page that is loaded via ajax , there are some scripts which are present. Will these scripts work, if loaded via ajax.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33724059 2010-11-13 02:26
    关注

You have two options: template on the server, or template in the browser.

To template in the server, you create an endpoint much like you already have, except the template only creates a portion of the page. Then you hit the URL with an Ajax call, and insert the returned HTML somewhere into your page.

To template in the browser, your endpoint creates a JSON response. Then a Javascript templating library can take that JSON, create HTML from it, and insert it into the page. There are lots of jQuery templating solutions, for example.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题
  • ¥15 训练的多模态特征融合模型准确度很低怎么办
  • ¥15 kylin启动报错log4j类冲突
  • ¥15 超声波模块测距控制点灯,灯的闪烁很不稳定,经过调试发现测的距离偏大
  • ¥15 import arcpy出现importing _arcgisscripting 找不到相关程序