weixin_33749242 2012-03-25 18:45 采纳率: 0%
浏览 31

Ajax提交重定向MVC 3

Although I read dozens of answers I could not find a solution. I'm using MVC 3 with Razor. I have a simple Form with client validation via ajax. This part works fine. My problem is: In the update Action of my Controller I want to redirect to another Action. If the user disables Javacript, this works fine. But with javascript/ajax enabled, the redirectaction doesn't seem to work. Instead it looks like if some kind of partialview or something like that is executed.

My Controller/Action-code:

Function UpdateItem(Item As CItem) As ActionResult

' some validation code, save etc.

if everythingok then
        Return RedirectToAction("Updatesuccess")
  else
        Return RedirectToAction("EditItem")
  endif

End Function

My html page looks like (shortened/pseudo):

Logo image
H1
some text

<form>....</form>

When the form is submitted via ajax the new html code is added beyond "some text", so the form is replaced but everything above the replaced form stays on the page. When ajax/javascript is disabled then after submit a whole new page is loaded. I checked the http headers and noticed, that with ajax there is no redirect (which is logical in some way because it is ajax). What can I do? I want to redirect to a new page.

Is it possible to disable the ajax-submit and only use the "normal" form-submit? I like the client validation via ajax while the user enters data and I want to use this, but for me it would be good enough, if the submit would be a "normal" submit.

I hope someone understands what I want and can help me.

Thanks.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• from.. 2012-03-25 18:54
    关注

I'm not a 100% sure I understand your question, but what the heck, don't downvote me :)

The problem is, redirect works via sending a HttpResponse with the redirect indicated in the headers, which the browser understands. If you submit via AJAX, it's not the browser that handles the request, it's your OWN JS code.

Here is the trick: instead of returning a redirect, return the Url (preferably as json), and then redirect manually using window.location. I'm not fluent in VB, here is how I'd do it in C#:

var url = new UrlHelper(this.ControllerContext.RequestContext);
    var link = url.Action("UpdateSuccess");
    return Json(new {link});

and then in jQuery:

$.ajax({ method: 'POST',
                 url: 'your post url', 
                 success: function(result) {window.location = result.link; },
                 // ... (passing form etc)
         });

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab数字图像处理频率域滤波
  • ¥15 在abaqus做了二维正交切削模型,给刀具添加了超声振动条件后输出切削力为什么比普通切削增大这么多
  • ¥15 ELGamal和paillier计算效率谁快?
  • ¥15 file converter 转换格式失败 报错 Error marking filters as finished,如何解决?
  • ¥15 ubuntu系统下挂载磁盘上执行./提示权限不够
  • ¥15 Arcgis相交分析无法绘制一个或多个图形
  • ¥15 关于#r语言#的问题:差异分析前数据准备,报错Error in data[, sampleName1] : subscript out of bounds请问怎么解决呀以下是全部代码:
  • ¥15 seatunnel-web使用SQL组件时候后台报错,无法找到表格
  • ¥15 fpga自动售货机数码管(相关搜索:数字时钟)
  • ¥15 用前端向数据库插入数据,通过debug发现数据能走到后端,但是放行之后就会提示错误