weixin_33691598 2020-02-10 21:38 采纳率: 0%
浏览 8

Django Channels 2.x还是Ajax?

I have a jQuery dataTable, with lots of data(10000+ rows), which can be used/updated in the real time from lots of users and I need that table to be refreshed and up to date all the time. I've tried with Ajax calls on 1 second, and I figured that that's not good, since every user is sending Ajax request every second * 50 or more users, and I think that there must be a better solution. I've been thinking to use Django Channels, or something similar(?) and i was wondering is that possible? Basically I need to set up some kind of listener on the model(database), and to pull the new data on change(that is almost every second). I would love to here an opinion from someone who has more experience than I do. Thank you in advance.

Ps. I've been told to use web sockets for that.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33721344 2020-02-10 22:21
    关注

In short yes web socket would be the suggested way to do this.

If all the updates to the models that you need to subscribe to are being made through Djangos ORM.

I would suggest looking into using (or be inspired by) DjangoChannelsRestFramework as a starting point for subscribing to multiple models in your db.

This library is set up to let you subscribe to multiple object types over a single web socket connection and get ws messages whenever they objects change. It also provides some tools to let you re-use your existing DRF views over the web socket.

Disclaimer: I am the author of the DjangoChannelsRestFramework.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 运动想象脑电信号数据集.vhdr
  • ¥15 三因素重复测量数据R语句编写,不存在交互作用
  • ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
  • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
  • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒
  • ¥15 UE5 如何可以不渲染HDRIBackdrop背景