weixin_33736832 2011-06-20 21:23 采纳率: 0%
浏览 53

Web应用程序设计思路

Here is the situation I need to deal with. I appreciate any kind of input. There is a tennis court all wired with sensors. The net, the lines all have built-in sensors. All these sensors are sending signals to a USB device which is connected to a laptop computer(COMP1). There are also 2 projector screens in the court for the spectators. Projectors are connected to a separate computer(COMP2) and they can act as external monitors. I want to develop an event-driven application and run it on COMP1 which will be monitoring the sensors. When it gets a signal, it would send a message to COMP2 which then displays the info on the projectors in a web browser. Both computers are wifi enabled. How would you design such a system? Would you use ajax , web services, wcf, javascript? Obviously, it will have a server (COMP1) and a client (COMP2). I don't want to run a timer on COMP2 to poll the sensors. I want it pure event-driven. Sensor -> COMP1 -> COMP2 -> screen

Thanks for your help, in advance.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33692284 2011-06-20 21:29
    关注

I propably would have a look at Python Twisted for COMP1 for reading the sensor values in Python and serving as websocket server. COMP2 could be a simple device with a decent webbrowser with websocket support and some javascript to process the data. Pretty simple solution and since you only have to support 1 computer/browser you don't need to deal with a fallback for non websocket browsers.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记