weixin_33722405 2011-11-29 06:26 采纳率: 0%
浏览 43

实施HTML5 localStorage

I am aware of the basics of using the HTML5 localStorage using the localStorage.getItem/setItem.

But I am trying to understand how to implement the same on my dynamic page. So here is the scenario:

I have a dynamic page (myPage.jsp) which on initial load calls a Java method (that outputs the HTML string) as below;

<div id="mainContainer">
    <div id="parent1"><span>Parent 1</span></div><ul id="child1"></ul>
    <div id="parent2"><span>Parent 2</span></div><ul id="child2"></ul>
    <div id="parent3"><span>Parent 3</span></div><ul id="child3"></ul>
</div>

Here the number of parent div's are dyanamic based on some logic.

Now on click on any of the parent divs, a Java method is called again (that again outputs the HTML string) for the child innerHTML. The HTML returned (on click of say Parent 2) is as follows;

<li class="listEle">Child content 1</li>
<li class="listEle">Child content 2</li>

Here the number of "li" elements are dynamic for each parent. Actually the above HTML is just appended to the mainContainer....So the overall HTML code looks like

<div id="mainContainer">
    <div id="parent1"><span>Parent 1</span></div><ul id="child1"></ul>
    <div id="parent2"><span>Parent 2</span></div><ul id="child2"><li class="childLi">Child content 1</li><li class="childLi">Child content 2</li></ul>
    <div id="parent3"><span>Parent 3</span></div><ul id="child3"></ul>
</div>

Now my question is I want to use localStorage for 2 things:

1. Storing the initial HTML code (mainContainer) without any child content; AND
  2. Storing the child HTML code as well (which is within the mainContainer)

I am looking at the various ways in which I can do this. I am open to all ideas that you can think of. Just need to consider that all things are dynamic (number of parent divs/child li's, etc)...So need to know how I can handle that dynamic content.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• 普通网友 2011-11-29 09:21
    关注

You can store anything you like in localStorage provided the item stored is turned into a string, no problem in your case, and the total storage doesn't exceed 5Mb per site.

You approach could something like this.

1. When the page loads (use jQuery) check if the base HTML template is there
    2. If not use jQuery to load it and store it in localStorage
    3. use a jQuery selector to select the appropriate element in the current page. This could be the element. And use $(...).html(stored html template); to display the base html.
    4. If you need to insert dynamic values use something like John Resig MicroTemplating to insert variables.
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作