weixin_33743703 2009-07-03 22:19 采纳率: 0%
浏览 55

在ASP.NET中推送通知

First hi and thanks in advance in ASP.NET : assume that i have a web site, and there are many users. i want to inform a specific user about some thing happened by other one ,or generally any thing like an incoming message from other one . all that should be happen while this user (who i want to inform) has opened his web page , (let's say an message box) to be opened or the link that takes him to his messages changes it's color (with out refreshing the web page !). i have looked for that in ajax and it gives good things but not exactly what i want, if some can help plz do

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33739523 2009-07-03 22:26
    关注

You'll need to clarify somewhat what you are talking about here:

1. Do you mean that you want one user's actions to trigger a message to another user?
    2. Or is it merely that a user should be messaged because something has changed from the server's perspective?
    3. In sending the message, what would you expect to be using? AJAX is an option but there are other ways to send messages back and forth though I would note that AJAX can cause some problems if a user leaves the window open for a long period of time the server recycles its app pool and the session data is lost that the application requires to run properly.
    4. Could you please use paragraphs and proper English syntax? Seeing everything in one sentence is mildly confusing and doesn't help you if others are just getting confused trying to understand what you are wanting.
    5. Did you exhaustively try multiple AJAX implementations and uses to see if it could do what you wanted? Please list what you tried so that if someone knows what you may have missed this can be acknowledged.

Without some answers to these it is hard to give a good answer without making tons of assumptions.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 fluent的在模拟压强时使用希望得到一些建议
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器
  • ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏
  • ¥15 模糊pid与pid仿真结果几乎一样
  • ¥15 java的GUI的运用
  • ¥15 Web.config连不上数据库
  • ¥15 我想付费需要AKM公司DSP开发资料及相关开发。
  • ¥15 怎么配置广告联盟瀑布流