weixin_33725807 2009-11-28 16:40 采纳率: 0%
浏览 23

jQuery和Live Table更新

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of examples or sample code for a few things regarding table manipulation I'm trying to achieve but haven't been able to crack yet.

I currently have a table of data being produced that is sorted and displayed using Tablesorter plugin for Jquery.

I would like to add these extra bits of functionality

1. Update the table automatically every few seconds with any new data (without refreshing the page) and maintain sorting. I can create the PHP script to output json for new data, but somehow i would need to send it the id of the last row displayed (so that i can find out what new rows to display)
  2. Once a new row is added (ideally with a smooth transition like fade) it would have a css class of "new" or something that will give it a new colour
  3. The new colour will then fade to the normal table style (remove class) within 15 seconds of the page maintaining focus
  4. if the page does not have focus and new data is there (i.e. refreshing in the background but user is looking at another window/tab) it waits until the user has focus on the window/tab and then carries out the fade to a normal colour as described in 3.

I hope this has been clear, the part i'm a bit sceptical about the most is point 4 with the focus issue, but I think facebook seem to do that with their Live news feed. It doesn't seem to update until i have the window in focus (or so i assume)

Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated!

My table is in this form:

<table class="tablesorter" cellspacing="1"> 
    <thead> 
    <tr> 
        <th>ID</th> 
        <th>lid</th> 
        <th>Time</th> 
        <th>Season</th> 
        <th>Keyword</th> 
        <th>Campaign</th> 
        <th>IP</th>         
    </tr> 
    </thead> 
    <tbody> 
        <tr> 
            <td class="id">6875</td> 
            <td class="lid">-----</td> 
            <td class="time">28 Nov 09 16:35:24</td> 
            <td class="season">xxx xxx</td> 
            <td class="keyword">xx xx xxxx</td> 
            <td class="campaign">xxx</td> 
            <td class="ip">xx.xx.xx.xx</td> 
        </tr>
    <tbody> 
<table>
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33735077 2009-11-28 17:34
    关注

1: To trigger an event every few seconds in JavaScript, use setTimeout(). Use the :last filter to help you grab that last row. Store the id in a hidden input field inside the last row.

2: Last I tried, fades and roll-downs did not work well on table rows. I've had to create really ugly hacks to get this functionality to work such as creating a whole new <table> per row. Maybe things have improved in recent versions of jQuery? Check out Effects for a list of ways you can animate your content.

3: You can implement this using callbacks just like with fades and roll-downs and other effects.

4: I don't have experience with detecting window focus, though it does seem like there are resources out there that can help you with this. Here are a couple: http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-33457.html http://www.thefutureoftheweb.com/blog/detect-browser-window-focus

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?