weixin_33744141 2014-08-28 11:15 采纳率: 0%
浏览 2161

从Blob保存到本地文件

I have a difficult question to you, which i'm struggeling on for some time now.

I'm looking for a solution, where i can save a file to the users computer, without the local storage, because local storage has 5MB limit. I want the "Save to file"-dialog, but the data i want to save is only available in javascript and i would like to prevent sending the data back to the server and then send it again.

The use-case is, that the service im working on is saving compressed and encrypted chunks of the users data, so the server has no knowledge whats in those chunks and by sending the data back to the server, this would cause 4 times traffic and the server is receiving the unencrypted data, which would render the whole encryption useless.

I found a javascript function to save the data to the users computer with the "Save to file"-dialog, but the work on this has been discontinued and isnt fully supported. It's this: http://www.w3.org/TR/file-writer-api/

So since i have no window.saveAs, what is the way to save data from a Blob-object without sending everything to the server?

Would be great if i could get a hint, what to search for.

I know that this works, because MEGA is doing it, but i want my own solution :)

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33696106 2014-09-18 11:15
    关注

Your best option is to use a blob url (which is a special url that points to an object in the browser's memory) :

var myBlob = ...;
    var blobUrl = URL.createObjectURL(myBlob);

Now you have the choice to simply redirect to this url (window.location.replace(blobUrl)), or to create a link to it. The second solution allows you to specify a default file name :

var link = document.createElement("a"); // Or maybe get it from the current document
    link.href = blobUrl;
    link.download = "aDefaultFileName.txt";
    link.innerHTML = "Click here to download the file";
    document.body.appendChild(link); // Or append it whereever you want

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题