weixin_33749131 2017-02-11 01:02 采纳率: 0%
浏览 27

ajax .load()打破了我的滑块

I'm having a weird bug where load() is breaking my carousel.

I have a Slick Slider with 3 slides. You can click the NEXT button to move to the next slide. You can also click the slide itself and it loads content into the div of a cat and some text using:

$('.frame').load(url);

The bug is that after you view the loaded content and click BACK, the NEXT button no longer works. Somehow it breaks the nav. I've tried show() and hide() but that doesn't help.

Please see my codepen demo

And this is the url I'm loading into that demo if you find that useful.

Thanks for taking the time to help me :)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33744141 2017-02-12 06:04
    关注

As I stated in a comment to your question, the reason your Slick Slider plugin stops working after you load the other document is because the other document is re-including the jQuery library into your top-level browsing context.

jQuery plugins make themselves accessible by defining a new method and then attaching it to the jQuery.prototype (aliased as jQuery.fn) object.

When you include the jQuery library into your document via a script tag, you can call console.log(jQuery.fn); and you will see an object with all of the convenient methods that make up the jQuery library.

After you have similarly included the Slick Slider library, you can again call console.log(jQuery.fn); and you can find that it has a method property named slick.

The problem is that when you load the document that resides at url that document is inserting a fresh script tag into your parent document whose src is jQuery. This causes a fresh loading of the jQuery library which obliterates your initial instance. If you call console.log(jQuery.fn.slick); at this point, you will find that it is undefined.

I have never before seen an entire HTML document (as opposed to a snippet of HTML) loaded into a div of another document. This is inserting elements into the body of your top-level document that should not be there, like <head> and <body>. I am actually surprised that this is causing so few issues for you.

The way documents are normally nested within other documents is by the use of an iframe. The document within the iframe will be its own sandbox, and its styles and scripts will not be in conflict with those in the parent frame.

You could implement an iframe into your project by replacing $('.frame').load(url); with something like the following:

var $iframe = $('<iframe />', {
        src: url,
        style: 'height:100%; width:100%;'
    });
    $('.frame').html($iframe);

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘