weixin_33712987 2012-03-27 10:58 采纳率: 0%
浏览 21

PHP / MySQL自动更新客户端

I'm writing a website using PHP / MySQL. The website should allow users browsers to be automatically updated when a table is updated in a database (which is caused by someone inserting something though the PHP site). Basically, if the state of the table changes other users on the website should immediately see the changes.

I'm relatively new to PHP / AJAX and other web technologies. The only way I can think of doing this is to have the clients manually recheck the database every second or two via a timer (but this seems like a lot of wasted bandwidth). Is there some way to have the users automatically notified when the database changes?

Thank you!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• 零零乙 2012-03-27 11:01
    关注

You already had the solution in mind. You can use ajax to automatically check for changes.

It's not possible for the server to contact you when something has changed. It doesn't have to be bandwidth intensive when you lower the retrieval intervals. You can have Ajax check for a blank page with as little as possible text. That way the bandwidth usage wont be too bad.

Facebook does it this way too.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 DIFY API Endpoint 问题。
  • ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题