weixin_33735077 2014-05-18 20:23 采纳率: 0%
浏览 392

通过AJAX生成PDF预览

I have a form in index.php for creating PDF using TCPDF library. What I'm trying to do is show PDF preview before submitting the form when text fields or selects are loosing focus.

3 PHP files:

1. the 1st one contains TCPDF functions to create PDF (there is the PDF output setting $pdf->Output('file_name.pdf', I);. "I" indicates here rendering PDF to the browser ("F" is for saving the file).
  2. the 2nd one(create_pdf_preview.php) contains including the 1st file and some other stuff
  3. the 3rd one(create_pdf.php) contains including the 1st file and collecting data to DB

HTML - index.php

<div id="insertingData">
  <form id="form" action="create_pdf.php" method="POST">
     // some input, textarea and select tags for PDF content with 'c' class
  </form>
</div>
<div id="pdfPreview"></div>

AJAX

$('.c').on('blur', function(){
    $.ajax({
        type: 'POST',
        url: 'create_pdf_preview.php',
        data: $('#form').serialize(),
        success: function(data){
            $('#pdfPreview').html(data); // this should be PDF
        },
        dataType: 'html' // PDF
    });
});

So - does anybody know, how to change AJAX to be working? If I would hand more details, please just tell me.

Thank you for any suggestion.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33725722 2014-05-21 06:06
    关注

Even if it works, how are you expecting it to .html() the pdf into the page?

What I suggest you do ( being inspired by Preview pdf file created with TCPDF in embed tag after Ajax call ) is add a embed tag which has src of the newly created pdf. By that I mean, refresh the source of the embed with the newly created pdf.

Instead of outputting the pdf like that in create_pdf_preview.php you could use a second file which gets rewritten and when the ajax call ends just change the src of the embed to something like path/to/file.pdf?g=45 and use a random number there which will fool the browser into thinking the src has changed and refresh the file.

Now, as in the question I got my inspiration from, you will have a problem if you use the same file for multiple users, just create temporary files based on timestamp or ip or both and delete them when they finish editing.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度