weixin_33712881 2016-03-06 06:38 采纳率: 0%
浏览 51

在Wordpress中使用wp_enqueue

I turn to this awesome community , after days of trying to fix this bug, my problem is really simple, but it has got to me. I am trying to enqueue a Java script to my Theme my login Plugin while using the evolve theme.

here is the code snippet that does that, and i used the global function to check if the function is being loaded , and it is not being loaded. 'a' does not change to true.

For some reason it looks like 'wp_enqueue_scripts is not working. I have tried to also add wp_head() with no luck.

<?php
$GLOBALS['a'] = 'false';
add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'load_location' );

function load_location() {
$GLOBALS['a'] = 'true';
    wp_register_script('load_location_test',get_template_directory_uri().'/load_location.js', array('jquery'),'1.1',true);
    wp_enqueue_script('load_location_test');
}

?>
<?php echo $GLOBALS['a'] ?>;

Thanks in advice

The link is http://www.meetntrain.com/register

</div>
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33699914 2016-03-06 08:21
    关注

You should look at the docs or at the files of other plugins, walkthroughs online, etc, to understand more. wp_enqueue_scripts is a hook you're using to load your Javascript, and you have the basic right idea, but try something a little more like this inside your functions.php:

function my_custom_scripts() {
        wp_register_script( 'custom-js', 'js/custom.js' );
        wp_enqueue_script( 'custom-js', 'js/custom.js', false );
    }

add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'my_custom_scripts' );

Change out the "js/custom.js" for wherever your directory has your JS file.

Another option, if this is proving too tough, is to put a direct link to the JS file at the bottom of your footer.php. Like <script src="/path/to/my/file.js"></script>.

I do find the enqueuing scripts thing a little weird sometimes though, hope this helps you get it figured out.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 seatunnel-web使用SQL组件时候后台报错,无法找到表格
  • ¥15 fpga自动售货机数码管(相关搜索:数字时钟)
  • ¥15 用前端向数据库插入数据,通过debug发现数据能走到后端,但是放行之后就会提示错误
  • ¥30 3天&7天&&15天&销量如何统计同一行
  • ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)
  • ¥20 怎么在stm32门禁成品上增加查询记录功能