weixin_39774905
weixin_39774905
2020-11-22 17:18

Roboto font is loaded from google

Hi, I added my fonts to the theme like descriped in the docs (http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/fonts). That works fine. But there is still the font "roboto" loaded from google. I cannot find it in my files. And the roboto font is still local in the font directory from the theme. Can you help me, how to don't load the roboto ? Thank you Nadja

该提问来源于开源项目:gantry/gantry5

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享
  • 邀请回答

9条回答

• weixin_39767322 weixin_39767322 5月前

Hello , Have you changed the font in the Outlines, ie Base, Default, & Home Outlines? It's located under the Styles tab on the top left. image

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39774905 weixin_39774905 5月前

Yes, in every template the fonts are set to roboto lokal. The site is: https://www.urlaubinbadsaarow.de/

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

As I asked above , Have you changed the font in the Outlines, ie Base, Default, & Home Outlines? It's located under the Styles tab on the top left.

Meaning you can change roboto to something else. I have removed roboto on several sites and replaced it with a different font and roboto does not load.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Yes, I changed it on every Template. I removed it also in another site and there were no problems. But in this site I cannot find the place whitch load the google fonts. NAdja

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

can you post a link to your site?

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

You can see it in Post #4

The site is: https://www.urlaubinbadsaarow.de/

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

I've inspected your site and I see that the Roboto font is loading. However, as I wrote above, you need to remove the Roboto font and select something else. If you do not do that it will not stop loading it. Not only that, you need to make sure that every outline is inheriting the font from the Base Outline. I just removed the font from a different site which is my testing site and if you inspect the site you'll see that the roboto font is no longer loading. I also added it to only one page and it is only loading the roboto font to that particular page.

This page has the Roboto font loading and all the others do not. Inspect that page first to see that it's there and then inspect the others, you won't find it.

Please double check your outlines and make sure they are all inheriting from the base outline and that you have properly entered in your new font in correctly.

regards,

Michael

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39862382 weixin_39862382 5月前

It could be loaded from the theme itself, or you can have Styles setting pointing to the Roboto font.

Which theme are you using?

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

I use the hydrogen theme. I think the theme loads the font. But I cannot find where. Has anyone an idea? Should it be in the font-picker? Should I add my local font to the font-picker to avoid my problem? Thank you.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享