Code review requested /cc
CLOUDSTACK-10103: Cloudian Connector for CloudStack
Several organizations use Cloudian as S3 provider, this implements the Cloudian Management Console connector for CloudStack that can do the following:
- Provide ease in connector configuration using CloudStack global settings
- Perform SSO from CloudStack UI into Cloudian Management Console (CMC) when the connector is enabled
- Automatic provisioning and de-provisioning of CloudStack accounts and domains as Cloudian users and groups respectively
- During CloudStack UI logout, logout user from CMC
- CloudStack account will be mapped to Cloudian Users, and CloudStack domain will be mapped to Cloudian Groups.
- The CloudStack admin account is mapped to Cloudian admin (user name configurable).
- The user/group provisioning will be from CloudStack to Cloudian only, i.e. user/group addition/removal/updation/deactivation in Cloudian portal (CMC) won't propagate the changes to CloudStack.
cloudianIsEnabled: API to check whether Cloudian Connector is enabled.
cloudianSsoLogin: Performs SSO for the logged-in, requesting user
and returns the URL that can be used to perform
SSO and log into CMC.
New Global Settings: - cloudian.connector.enabled (false) If set to true, this enables the Cloudian Connector for CloudStack. Restarting management server(s) is required. - cloudian.admin.host (s3-admin.cloudian.com) The host where Cloudian Admin services are accessible. - cloudian.admin.port (19443) The admin service port. - cloudian.admin.protocol (https) The admin service API scheme/protocol. - cloudian.validate.ssl (true) When set to true, this validates the certificate of the https-enabled admin API service. - cloudian.admin.user (sysadmin) The admin user's name when making (admin) API calls. - cloudian.admin.password (public) The admin password used when making (admin) API calls. - cloudian.api.request.timeout (5) The API request timeout in seconds used by the internal HTTP/s client. - cloudian.cmc.admin.user (admin) The CMC admin user's name. - cloudian.cmc.host (cmc.cloudian.com) The CMC host. - cloudian.cmc.port (8443) The CMC service port. - cloudian.cmc.protocol (https) The CMC service scheme/protocol. - cloudian.sso.key (ss0sh5r3dk3y) The Single-Sign-On shared key.
12条回答 默认 最新
- 点赞 评论 复制链接分享
- weixin_39666550 2020-11-23 07:28
package点赞 评论 复制链接分享
a Jenkins job has been kicked to build packages. I'll keep you posted as I make progress.点赞 评论 复制链接分享
Packaging result: ✔centos6 ✔centos7 ✔debian. JID-1131点赞 评论 复制链接分享
test点赞 评论 复制链接分享
a Trillian-Jenkins test job (centos7 mgmt + kvm-centos7) has been kicked to run smoke tests点赞 评论 复制链接分享
Test LGTM, no regressions seen. Errors are known intermittent failures.点赞 评论 复制链接分享
Community docs submitted: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-docs/pull/21点赞 评论 复制链接分享
Thanks I've addressed the issues you've mentioned now.点赞 评论 复制链接分享
Pinging for review - and others点赞 评论 复制链接分享
- weixin_39617215 2020-11-23 07:28
Code LGTM. To bad we cannot have integration tests. Let's hope Cloudian will support it (with infra ;)点赞 评论 复制链接分享
No regressions are seen, no outstanding issues. With enough test and code LGTMs, I'll merge this. Thanks.点赞 评论 复制链接分享