When syncing recent activities old activities disappear
Step 1: Are you in the right place?
- Your problem may have been already covered in the FAQ. Did you check https://github.com/thomaschampagne/elevate/wiki/Frequently-Asked-Questions?
- Your problem or feature request may already exists in project issues section. Did you check https://github.com/thomaschampagne/elevate/issues?
Step 2: Describe your environment
- Plugin version: 6.13.0 Stable
- Chrome/Opera/Chromium version: Version 75.0.3770.90 (Officiell version) (64 bitar):
- OS version: Windows 10 Home 17134.829
Step 3: Describe the problem:
I have a problem when syncing recent activities where all earlier activities are removed. That is I can only see the most recent activities in the Fitness Trend. When this occurred once I made a backup and when this happened again I restored the backup. But when I synced the recent activities to get the activities after the backup everything disapeared again. That is I could only see the recent activities in Fitness Trend.
Am I missing anything here? Could not find someone with a similar problem in github (maybe I didn't look that thorughly), but a friend of mine had the same problem. Both times I got the problem I hadn't synced for a long time and otherwise it worked fine.
Steps to reproduce:
- Wait a while to sync the activities (maybe a month)
- Click on the button with "Synced x time ago" and then press "Sync recent activities"
- What happened? All earlier/older synced data disappeared.
- What did you expect to happen? That my recent activities would sync and all the old data would still be there.
You can upload/attach any images to this ticket. Nothing uploaded.
Providing your Elevate synced athlete activities can be useful to solve the problem
To export your activities click on "sync button" (top right and corner), then "Backup activities". You can zip the file and upload it here.