joshualuxu 于 2014.10.22 06:23 提问
- Implementation of digital filter by using C language on FPGA求指导啊
本人毕业设计是Implementation of digital filter by using C language on FPGA。
求专家给我解释一下，这个要设计多少个FIR digital filter啊
- LabVIEW Tools for Digital Filter Design and Implementation
- LabVIEW Tools for Digital Filter Design and Implementation LabVIEW Tools for Digital Filter Design and Implementation LabVIEW Tools for Digital Filter Design and Implementation LabVIEW Tools for Digital Filter Design and Implementation
- FPGA-based.Implementation.of.Signal.Processing.Systems.2Ed.epub )
- An important working resource for engineers and researchers involved in the design, development, and implementation of signal processing systems The last decade has seen a rapid expansion of the use of field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) for a wide range of applications beyond traditional digital signal processing (DSP) systems. Written by a team of experts working at the leading edge of FPGA research and development, this second edition of FPGA-based Implementation of Signal Processing Systems has been extensively updated and revised to reflect the latest iterations of FPGA theory, applications, and technology. Written from a system-level perspective, it features expert discussions of contemporary methods and tools used in the design, optimization and implementation of DSP systems using programmable FPGA hardware. And it provides a wealth of practical insights—along with illustrative case studies and timely real-world examples—of critical concern to engineers working in the design and development of DSP systems for radio, telecommunications, audio-visual, and security applications, as well as bioinformatics, Big Data applications, and more. Inside you will find up-to-date coverage of: FPGA solutions for Big Data Applications, especially as they apply to huge data sets The use of ARM processors in FPGAs and the transfer of FPGAs towards heterogeneous computing platforms The evolution of High Level Synthesis tools—including new sections on Xilinx's HLS Vivado tool flow and Altera's OpenCL approach Developments in Graphical Processing Units (GPUs), which are rapidly replacing more traditional DSP systems FPGA-based Implementation of Signal Processing Systems, 2nd Edition is an indispensable guide for engineers and researchers involved in the design and development of both traditional and cutting-edge data and signal processing systems. Senior-level electrical and computer engineering graduates studying signal processing or digital signal processing also will find this volume of great interest. Table of Contents Chapter 1 Introduction to Field Programmable Gate Arrays Chapter 2 DSP Basics Chapter 3 Arithmetic Basics Chapter 4 Technology Review Chapter 5 Current FPGA Technologies Chapter 6 Detailed FPGA Implementation Techniques Chapter 7 Synthesis Tools for FPGAs Chapter 8 Architecture Derivation for FPGA-based DSP Systems Chapter 9 Complex DSP Core Design for FPGA Chapter 10 Advanced Model-Based FPGA Accelerator Design Chapter 11 Adaptive Beamformer Example Chapter 12 FPGA Solutions for Big Data Applications Chapter 13 Low-Power FPGA Implementation Chapter 14 Conclusions
- The Implementation of Functional Programming Languages
- This book is about implementations, not languages, it will make no attempt to extol the virtues of functional languages or the functional programming style. Instead this book will assume that the reader is familiar with functional programming; those without this familiarity may find it heavy going., The first part describes how to translate a high-level functional language into an intermediate language, called the lambda calculus, including detailed coverage of pattern-matching and type-checking., The second part begins with a simple implementation of the lambda calculus, based on graph reduction, and then develops a number of refinements and alternatives, such as supercombinators, full laziness and SK combinators., Finally, the third part describes the G-machine, a sophisticated implementation of graph reduction, which provides a dramatic increase in performance over the implementations described earlier.
- Digital Image Processing Using Matlab 2nd Edition
- Digital Image Processing Using Matlab 2nd Edition
- win10 解决WARNING (theano.tensor.blas): Using NumPy C-API based implementation for BLAS functions.
- WARNING (theano.tensor.blas): Using NumPy C-API based implementation for BLAS functions. solution： cmd conda install mkl conda install mkl-servic conda install blas .theanorc.txt ldf...
- digital image processing using matlab (2)冈萨雷斯
- pdf文档比较大，我分成了三个文件上传 本书是数字图像信息处理领域的一本经典著作，是20多年来此领域最权威的教材 之一。与1977年问世的本书第一版相比，进行了重要修订和扩充，增加了关于小 波变换、图像形态学和彩色图像处理的章节，并新增了500多幅图像和200多幅图 表。全书共分12章，首先介绍了数字图像基础、空间域和频域的图像增强；然后 讨论了图像复原、彩色图像处理、小波变换及多分辨率处理和图像压缩；最后讲 述了形态学图像处理、图像分割、表示与描述以及目标识别等。本书侧重于对数 字图像处理基本概念和方法的介绍，并为本领域的进一步学习和研究奠定了坚实 的基础。全书概念清楚、深入浅出、图文并茂，并且反映了数字图像处理领域的 最新发展情况
- Digital Image Processing Using MATLAB 之笔记一
- Digital Image Processing Using MATLAB 之笔记一自学冈萨雷斯数字图像处理笔记一之基本原理：目录：基本知识 1.一幅图像可以被定义为一个二维函数f(x,y),其中x和y是空间(平面)坐标，f在任何坐标点(x,y)处的振幅称为图像在该点的亮度。 -数字化坐标和振幅：坐标值数字化——取样；振幅数字化——量化-当f的x，y分量和振幅都是有限且离散的量时，称该图像为数字图
- digital image processing using matlab 书附带的源码&图片
- 数字图像处理 matlab版 资料 源码中引用的图片，源码。
- Digital Design and FPGA Implementation of a Wireless Video
- Digital Design and FPGA Implementation of a Wireless Video,无线视频
- Self-Partial and Dynamic Reconfiguration Implementation for AES using FPGA