TYYR1998 2014-12-10 01:21 采纳率: 0%
浏览 1523

关于J2EE项目整合GIS功能的问题

一个电子政务系统,需要将某些建筑的信息加载到地图上,然后可以在地图上进行查询功能,主要作用是用来展示信息。
初步考虑到是直接用在线地图(百度、天地图),然后从数据库中读坐标,然后在加载地图的时候,直接在地图上标记处点,然后单击的时候,出现信息提示框,数据库就用普通的关系型数据库,存放x坐标、y坐标、关联ID。
那么问题来了:
其一,如果把地图缩放到很大,然后地图上的点就太多了,加载起应该会很慢。
其二就是做搜索的时候,怎么选取符合点。
真正让我纠结的其实是,我这个展示页面有没有必要去做一个完整的GIS平台,因为我看现在是有比较完整的GIS空间数据库和解决方案的
请问各位大牛,有必要么?或者,说我这个怎么解决?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• 小笨和漂向北方 2014-12-17 18:56
    关注

online map providers' API ususally don't work very well when you need to render thousand of POIs. Since this is a project for government,
    I am sure ESRI can offer a good deal to you.

another question you have to get answer before proceeding is: do "百度、天地图" offer free license for commercial use? '天地图' is supposed to support government projects without charge. But you will need to figure this out.

Let's talk about the possibility of using '百度、天地图' for you app (I never work with neither of them)

1. check the API and see if it offers the capacity to render POI by current map view;
    2. check the API and see if it offers the capacity to hide POI's icon at smaller scales;
    3. check if API offers cluster for POI;

As for search:
    I assume you will have text search and geospatial search. Most of RDBMS offers spatial query capacity. From open source end: PostgreSQL/PostGIS is your best choice. From commercial end, both MS SQLServer and Oracle have extension for spatial data.

My suggestion is: if you are not tight on budget, you should go for GIS solution, such as ESRI. Otherwise, this can be done using 百度 or 天地图 base map. However, you will need a geodatabase as backend.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 MATLAB yalmip 可转移负荷的简单建模出错,如何解决?
  • ¥15 数学的三元一次方程求解
  • ¥20 iqoo11 如何下载安装工程模式
  • ¥15 本题的答案是不是有问题
  • ¥15 关于#r语言#的问题:(svydesign)为什么在一个大的数据集中抽取了一个小数据集
  • ¥15 C++使用Gunplot
  • ¥15 这个电路是如何实现路灯控制器的,原理是什么,怎么求解灯亮起后熄灭的时间如图?
  • ¥15 matlab数字图像处理频率域滤波
  • ¥15 在abaqus做了二维正交切削模型,给刀具添加了超声振动条件后输出切削力为什么比普通切削增大这么多
  • ¥15 ELGamal和paillier计算效率谁快?