weixin_39839726
weixin_39839726
2020-11-26 19:46

WIP: Added Typescript Definitions to search-ui-app-search-connector

Description

and I have I added TypeScript declarations to the search-ui-app-search-connector and react-search-ui packages.

NOTE: The following is true of the search-ui-app-search-connector, but not yet react-search-ui.

The declarations are generated from JSDoc in source. This hopefully helps: - Readability of code from JSDoc comments - JSDoc comments for non-TS users - TS declarations for TS users which can be synced with the JSDoc with somewhat minimal effort

The JSDoc is also being used to generate documentation in READMEs, for certain projects.

List of changes

• Updated PR template to add a Reminder to update TS declarations
  • Added instructions for maintaining declarations
  • Added instructions for generating documentation from JSDoc

latest

Testing

npm install /search-ui-app-search-connector

Associated Github Issues

https://github.com/elastic/search-ui/issues/289

该提问来源于开源项目:elastic/search-ui

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享
  • 邀请回答

6条回答

• weixin_39839726 weixin_39839726 4月前

Or anyone else that was planning to review this, please hold off, I'm going to do some additional cleanup after merging another PR into this one.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39929259 weixin_39929259 4月前

This issue has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity. It will be closed if no further activity occurs. Is this issue still important to you? If so, please leave a comment and let us know. As always, thank you for your contributions.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39883079 weixin_39883079 4月前

Hi, I'm guessing the bot closing this PR is an error, can you confirm this is this still planned ? Thanks

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39855944 weixin_39855944 4月前

Hi guys, we need TypeScript support :) TS is a must-have in medium to large web apps.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

I'm guessing the bot closing this PR is an error, can you confirm this is this still planned ?

This is not currently planned. I would love to add support for this but I haven't been able to find the time.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

TS is a must-have in medium to large web apps.

I hear you.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享