weixin_39997795
weixin_39997795
2020-11-28 04:11

The scripts cygdb, cython and cythonize are installed in '/root/.local/bin' which is not on PATH

System information

• OS Platform and Distribution (e.g., Linux Ubuntu 16.04): Win 10
  • TensorFlow version (use command below): 1.8
  • Python version: 3.6
  • Exact command to reproduce: gcloud ml-engine jobs submit training my_mask_rcnn_201807271234 --job-dir=gs://${YOUR_GCS_BUCKET}/train --packages dist/object_detection-0.1.tar.gz,slim/dist/slim-0.1.tar.gz --module-name object_detection.train --region us-central1 --runtime-version 1.8 --config gs://${YOUR_GCS_BUCKET}/train --train_dir=gs://${YOUR_GCS_BUCKET}/train --pipeline_config_path=gs://${YOUR_GCS_BUCKET}/data/pipeline.config

Describe the problem

I am trying to train my own object detection model using a pre-trained mask rcnn model. I keep run into issues with ML Engine, and first got errors about packages version too low.

I then added packages to setup.py REQUIRED_PACKAGES = ['Pillow>=1.0', 'Matplotlib>=2.1', 'cython>=0.28.1', 'setuptools==34.0.0', 'requests==2.18.4']

However I still ended up with following error logs and training job was not able to get started

Source code / logs

You are using pip version 10.0.1, however version 18.0 is available. You should consider upgrading via the 'pip install --upgrade pip' command.

The scripts cygdb, cython and cythonize are installed in '/root/.local/bin' which is not on PATH. The script chardetect is installed in '/root/.local/bin' which is not on PATH. Consider adding this directory to PATH or, if you prefer to suppress this warning, use --no-warn-script-location.

该提问来源于开源项目:GoogleCloudPlatform/cloudml-samples

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享
  • 邀请回答

8条回答

相关推荐