weixin_39999190
weixin_39999190
2020-11-28 19:59

osapi.h: error: implicit declaration of function

Hi experts,

When running the script as outlined in the esp8266-wiki/wiki/Building section, I get the following error: "implicit declaration of function" in osapi.h. I receive this error on all clean Lubuntu VMs I've created. Has anyone seen this before and/or guide me into a direction to get this resolved?

Thanks, -Tiest

codetiestvangool:~$ ./blinky.sh Cloning into 'source-code-examples'... remote: Counting objects: 107, done. remote: Total 107 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 107 Receiving objects: 100% (107/107), 20.63 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done. Resolving deltas: 100% (28/28), done. Checking connectivity... done. CC user/user_main.c In file included from user/user_main.c:2:0: user/user_main.c: In function 'user_procTask': /opt/Espressif/ESP8266_SDK/include/osapi.h:12:21: error: implicit declaration of function 'ets_delay_us' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

define os_delay_us ets_delay_us

^ user/user_main.c:34:5: note: in expansion of macro 'os_delay_us' os_delay_us(10); ^ user/user_main.c: In function 'user_init': /opt/Espressif/ESP8266_SDK/include/osapi.h:31:25: error: implicit declaration of function 'ets_timer_disarm' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

define os_timer_disarm ets_timer_disarm

^ user/user_main.c:51:5: note: in expansion of macro 'os_timer_disarm' os_timer_disarm(&some_timer); ^ /opt/Espressif/ESP8266_SDK/include/osapi.h:32:24: error: implicit declaration of function 'ets_timer_setfn' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

define os_timer_setfn ets_timer_setfn

^ user/user_main.c:54:5: note: in expansion of macro 'os_timer_setfn' os_timer_setfn(&some_timer, (os_timer_func_t )some_timerfunc, NULL); ^ /opt/Espressif/ESP8266_SDK/include/osapi.h:30:31: error: implicit declaration of function 'ets_timer_arm_new' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

define os_timer_arm(a, b, c) ets_timer_arm_new(a, b, c, 1)

^ user/user_main.c:60:5: note: in expansion of macro 'os_timer_arm' os_timer_arm(&some_timer, 1000, 1); ^ user/user_main.c:63:5: error: implicit declaration of function 'system_os_task' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration] system_os_task(user_procTask, user_procTaskPrio,user_procTaskQueue, user_pr ^ cc1: all warnings being treated as errors make: ** [build/user/user_main.o] Error 1 [/code]

该提问来源于开源项目:esp8266/esp8266-wiki

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享
  • 邀请回答

5条回答

• weixin_39708822 weixin_39708822 5月前

This is because Espressif "forgot" to provide the declaration of many SDK functions.

Can you try this: 1. Create a folder called include in source-code-examples/blinky 2. Download espmissingincludes.h into source-code-examples/blinky/include 3. Add #include "espmissingincludes.h" before the line #include "osapi.h" in the file source-code-examples/blinky/user/user_main.c 3. Try to build again

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39999190 weixin_39999190 5月前

by2coffee,

Thanks for taking a stab at this! I followed your instructions and the declaration issues seem to be gone but a got a bunch of new ones in return :-) Any thoughts on the error messages below?

[code] CC user/user_main.c In file included from user/user_main.c:2:0: include/espmissingincludes.h:4:1: error: expected identifier or '(' before '<' token

^

In file included from user/user_main.c:2:0: include/espmissingincludes.h:7:19: error: character constant too long for its type [-Werror] ^

include/espmissingincludes.h:290:771: error: expected ',' or ';' before string constant rs/set_protocol?protocol_selector=subversion&protocol_type=clone" class="in ^

include/espmissingincludes.h:290:937: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or 'attribute' before ':' token 1a098" data-remote="true" method="post"><div style="margin:0;padding:0;display: [/code]

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39708822 weixin_39708822 5月前

Sorry, my earlier link was pointing to the github page for that header file, not the file itself. Please try this espmissingincludes.h

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39999190 weixin_39999190 5月前

Installed lower version of the software package.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39960700 weixin_39960700 5月前

You're attempting to compile C++ with a plain C compiler. Try g++ instead of gcc.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

相关推荐