- apt-get 安装php-pear时 为何提示其他软件更新，
root@dev:/# sudo apt-get install php-pear
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required:
libcupsimage2 libmagickcore3 libjbig2dec0 libmagickwand3 liblqr-1-0 libt1-5 libgs8 ghostscript libpaper-utils gsfonts libpaper1
Use 'apt-get autoremove' to remove them.
The following extra packages will be installed:
dpkg fontconfig-config libdb5.1 libfontconfig1 libgd2-xpm libjpeg8 libltdl7 liblzma5 libmysqlclient18 libpcre3 libssl1.0.0 libtinfo5 libxml2 multiarch-support
mysql-common php5-cgi php5-cli php5-common php5-curl php5-fpm php5-gd php5-imap php5-mcrypt php5-mysql psmisc
The following packages will be REMOVED:
libgd2-noxpm php5-apc php5-imagick php5-memcache php5-redis php5-suhosin
The following NEW packages will be installed:
libdb5.1 libgd2-xpm libjpeg8 liblzma5 libmysqlclient18 libssl1.0.0 libtinfo5 multiarch-support php-pear
The following packages will be upgraded:
dpkg fontconfig-config libfontconfig1 libltdl7 libpcre3 libxml2 mysql-common php5-cgi php5-cli php5-common php5-curl php5-fpm php5-gd php5-imap php5-mcrypt
17 upgraded, 9 newly installed, 6 to remove and 426 not upgraded.
Need to get 15.2 MB/20.2 MB of archives.
After this operation, 7,879 kB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? Y
怎么能只安装 php-pear 呢？
root@dev:/# apt-get install php-pear
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y
Reading changelogs... Done
mysql-5.5 (5.5.33+dfsg-0+wheezy1) wheezy-security; urgency=high
mysql-server-5.5 ships with the upstream mysql_install_db script which
creates a database "test" and sets up permissions that allow anonymous
access, without a password, from localhost to the "test" database and
any databases starting with "test_" that users might have created
after installing mysql-server.
During the migration of mysql-5.1 to mysql-5.5 in Debian the patches
to drop these permissions and the creation of the test databases were
not applied. This update resolves this issue for new installations of
If you are updating from a previous version of mysql-5.5 it is
recommended to check your installation and to drop these privileges
and databases manually.
Further information can be found at the MySQL 5.5 Reference Manual.
-- Salvatore Bonaccorso email@example.com Sat, 14 Dec 2013 22:15:25 +0100
php5 (5.4.4-14+deb7u9) stable; urgency=medium
The default PHP FPM socket permission has been changed from 0666
to 0660 to mitigate security vulnerability (CVE-2014-0185) in PHP
FPM that allowed any local user to run a PHP code under the active
user of FPM process via crafted FastCGI client.
The default Debian setup now correctly sets the listen.owner and
listen.group to www-data:www-data in default www pool configuration
(/etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/www.conf). If you have more FPM instances or
a webserver not running under www-data user you need to adjust the
configuration of FPM pools in /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/ so the accessing
process has rights to access the socket.
-- Ondřej Surý firstname.lastname@example.org Mon, 12 May 2014 14:23:05 +0200
php5 (5.4.4-7) unstable; urgency=low
- As a side effect of the MIME-Type changes in the mime-support package, the default Apache 2 configuration will no longer perform HTTP content negotiation on the PHP file extensions, which was very questionable /tmp/tmpD7TRMw
As a side effect of the MIME-Type changes in the mime-support package,
the default Apache 2 configuration will no longer perform HTTP content
negotiation on the PHP file extensions, which was very questionable
anyway. If you really want to re-enable this support then please read
/usr/share/doc/php5-common/README.Debian file for further
-- Ondřej Surý email@example.com Wed, 29 Aug 2012 09:18:41 +0200
php5 (5.4.4-5) unstable; urgency=low
- As a security measure the default configuration for Apache 2 has been changed to a stricter model. Only files which have the correct rightmost extension, and at least one character in the filename before that extension, are now interpreted by PHP. For a full list of handled extensions please see the Apache 2 configuration. At the time of writing this paragraph, the list includes the following regular expressions:
1. .+\.ph(p?|t|tml)$ for PHP files (application/x-httpd-php) 2. .+\.phps$ for PHP source files (application/x-httpd-php-source) Previously, as a side effect of system MIME type definitions, the default configuration would allow the interpreting of files with a double extension, where the second extension was either unrecognised or a language or content encoding to be interpreted; e.g. an uploaded file named blackhat.php.foobar or index.php.cs would be interpreted by PHP. These non-standard definitions have been removed from the mime-support packages and all configuration of PHP handlers is now defined in the Apache 2 configuration files. The standard configuration now also denies access to files with names which consist of an extension and nothing more; e.g. accessing '/.php' will now return Access Denied instead of the output of the PHP script. You can use the following command to find whether there are any files on your system which would be affected by this change (change <base> to the directory name where you store PHP files on your system): # find <base> -name '*.ph[pt].*' -o -name '*.php[345s].*' -o \ -name '*.phtml.*' -o -name '.ph[pt]' -o \ -name '.php[345s]' -o -name '.phtml'
-- Ondřej Surý firstname.lastname@example.org Tue, 21 Aug 2012 09:14:47 +0200
php5 (5.4.0~rc8-1) unstable; urgency=low
php5-fpm default www spool now listens on unix socket located
in /var/run/php5-fpm.sock instead of localhost:9000. If you
have configured your webserver to use localhost:9000, you will
have to change your settings.
-- Ondřej Surý email@example.com Wed, 08 Feb 2012 08:25:30 +0100
php5 (5.4.0~rc6-2) unstable; urgency=low
t1lib support was removed from PHP 5.4. t1lib has many security
issues and is unmaintained by upstream for a very long time (3 years).
This unfortunately also means that following functions are not
available in PHP5 from now:
- imagepsloadfont - imagepsfreefont - imagepsencodefont - imagepsextendfont - imagepsslantfont - imagepstext - imagepsbbox
If you really need those functions you will need to install t1lib from
sources. You will need to install php5-dev and recompile GD extension
(roughly) using following commands:
cd <path_to_php5_sources>/ext/gd/ phpize configure --with-gd=shared,/usr --enable-gd-native-ttf \ --with-t1lib=<location_of_your_t1lib> make make install
-- Ondřej Surý firstname.lastname@example.org Wed, 01 Feb 2012 18:19:45 +0100