ERROR: librtmp not found

first of all thank you for these build scripted.

my goal was to compile a custom version of ffmpeg with your build scripts but im running into a small problem when compiling with the default settings which i dont quiet understand and was hoping you had a bit feedback or knowhow about this issue: - i cloned this repository and installed the latest version of gas-preprocessor.pl - i ran ./build-libssl.sh and ./build-librtmp.sh with success and am seeing libcrypto.a, librtmp.a and libssl.a in dependencies/lib and their corresponding header files in dependencies/include - then executing ./build-ffmpeg.sh results in the following output:

Downloading ffmpeg-2.2.tar.bz2
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100 6860k  100 6860k    0     0  2518k      0  0:00:02  0:00:02 --:--:-- 2519k
Building without ccache
Configured with: --prefix=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++/4.2.1
Configured with: --prefix=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++/4.2.1
ERROR: librtmp not found

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user.org mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure as this will help
solving the problem.

i can figure out why librtmp isn't found because it exists in dependencies/lib and the linker flags seem to be correct --extra-ldflags="... -L${OUTPUTDIR}/lib"

该提问来源于开源项目:chrisballinger/FFmpeg-iOS

查看全部
weixin_39620629
weixin_39620629
2020/12/01 15:23
  • 点赞
  • 收藏
  • 回答
    私信

3个回复