weixin_39987138
weixin_39987138
2020-12-01 20:05

Build error on W32

I am trying to make a build on WIN32 with MSYS2 and GCC5.3. I had some difficulties with vips but I thope they are solved. Now I am building Photoflow master branch
with these parameters: cmake -G "MSYS Makefiles" -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$(pwd)/Release -DINSTALL_PREFIX=$(pwd)/Release ../ make install

I get these errors [ 15%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/pfbase.dir/vips/lensfun.cc.obj [ 16%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/pfbase.dir/vips/perspective.cc.obj In file included from E:/Phflsource/photoflow/src/vips/perspective.cc:56:0: E:/Phflsource/photoflow/src/dt/iop/clipping.cc: In function 'void modify_roi_out(dt_iop_clipping_data_t_, dt_iop_roi_t_, const dt_iop_roi_t_)': E:/Phflsource/photoflow/src/dt/iop/clipping.cc:155:37: warning: narrowing conversion of 'roi_in->dt_iop_roi_t::width' from 'int' to 'float' inside { } [-Wnarrowing] float corn_x[4] = { 0.0f, roi_in->width, roi_in->width, 0.0f }; ^ E:/Phflsource/photoflow/src/dt/iop/clipping.cc:155:52: warning: narrowing conversion of 'roi_in->dt_iop_roi_t::width' from 'int' to 'float' inside { } [-Wnarrowing] float corn_x[4] = { 0.0f, roi_in->width, roi_in->width, 0.0f }; ^ E:/Phflsource/photoflow/src/dt/iop/clipping.cc:156:43: warning: narrowing conversion of 'roi_in->dt_iop_roi_t::height' from 'int' to 'float' inside { } [-Wnarrowing] float corn_y[4] = { 0.0f, 0.0f, roi_in->height, roi_in->height }; ^ E:/Phflsource/photoflow/src/dt/iop/clipping.cc:156:59: warning: narrowing conversion of 'roi_in->dt_iop_roi_t::height' from 'int' to 'float' inside { } [-Wnarrowing] float corn_y[4] = { 0.0f, 0.0f, roi_in->height, roi_in->height }; ^ E:/Phflsource/photoflow/src/dt/iop/clipping.cc: In function 'void modify_roi_in(dt_iop_clipping_data_t_, const dt_iop_roi_t_, dt_iop_roi_t_, float, float)': E:/Phflsource/photoflow/src/dt/iop/clipping.cc:284:65: error: narrowing conversion of '+Inf' from 'double' to 'float' inside { } [-Wnarrowing] float aabb_in[4] = { INFINITY, INFINITY, -INFINITY, -INFINITY }; ^ E:/Phflsource/photoflow/src/dt/iop/clipping.cc:284:65: error: narrowing conversion of '+Inf' from 'double' to 'float' inside { } [-Wnarrowing] E:/Phflsource/photoflow/src/dt/iop/clipping.cc:284:65: error: narrowing conversion of '-Inf' from 'double' to 'float' inside { } [-Wnarrowing] E:/Phflsource/photoflow/src/dt/iop/clipping.cc:284:65: error: narrowing conversion of '-Inf' from 'double' to 'float' inside { } [-Wnarrowing] src/CMakeFiles/pfbase.dir/build.make:734 : la recette pour la cible « src/CMakeFiles/pfbase.dir/vips/perspective.cc.obj » a échouée make[2]: * [src/CMakeFiles/pfbase.dir/vips/perspective.cc.obj] Erreur 1 CMakeFiles/Makefile2:95 : la recette pour la cible « src/CMakeFiles/pfbase.dir/all » a échouée make[1]: * [src/CMakeFiles/pfbase.dir/all] Erreur 2 Makefile:116 : la recette pour la cible « all » a échouée make: *** [all] Erreur 2

该提问来源于开源项目:aferrero2707/PhotoFlow

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享
  • 邀请回答

6条回答

• weixin_39702799 weixin_39702799 4月前

I suggest you to build the stable branch instead of the master, at least until the next official version is released.

The problem you are reporting is already fixed in the stable branch.

The fact is that native compilation under windows is still under and therefore the fixes go into the stable branch, before being pushed to master when next version will be released. You will get a lot of other improvements from the stable branch as well.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39987138 weixin_39987138 4月前

Thank you. I will take stable branch.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Build: - stable branch on W32 - MSYS2/MINGW - build made with msys - GCC 5.3

The compilation step generates a lot of warnings. I can upload a log if you want. Building goes until final link where I get errors that seem due to libvips, see libvips.txt During the libvips build, I got no error. The only thing I did was to define "HOST=i686_PC_windows" to permit translation of paths, else the libvips build aborts. But as "windows" is not identified as a W32 OS!, In config.h I set " #define OS_WIN32 1", so that the windows map system is choosen. the ORC package is installed in MSYS2 with pacman. Thank you for help

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

I've added the search for ROC and OpenEXR in the cmake configuration for Windows, this should solve your building issue.

Could you drop a message here when/if it works?

Thanks!

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Ok, now it builds. I included all required dlls from mingw . Now I have to identify missing items like fonts, engines (it complains about murrine engine).

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Yes the murrine engine is needed by the gtk2 theme... let me know if you need further help, I'll try to react as quickly as possible.

Thanks! Il 04/feb/2016 16:22, "gaaned92" notifications.com ha scritto:

Ok, now it builds. I included all required dlls from mingw . Now I have to identify missing items like fonts, engines (it complains about murrine engine).

— Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub https://github.com/aferrero2707/PhotoFlow/issues/72#issuecomment-179897056 .

点赞 评论 复制链接分享