shunfurh 于 2017.01.01 09:52 提问
When you go shopping, you can search in repository for avalible merchandises by the computers and internet. First you give the search system a name about something, then the system responds with the results. Now you are given a lot merchandise names in repository and some queries, and required to simulate the process.
There is only one case. First there is an integer P (1<=P<=10000)representing the number of the merchanidse names in the repository. The next P lines each contain a string (it's length isn't beyond 20,and all the letters are lowercase).Then there is an integer Q(1<=Q<=100000) representing the number of the queries. The next Q lines each contains a string(the same limitation as foregoing descriptions) as the searching condition.
For each query, you just output the number of the merchandises, whose names contain the search string as their substrings.
- caozhy 2017.01.05 23:50
- spring boot repository
- spring boot repository spring boot repository
- maven repository
- SpringData-4 Repository接口
- spark 1.5.1 maven repository-001
- spark 1.5.1 maven repository
- @Component是 @Service @Controller @Repository 的父注解 通过类路径扫描自动检测实现类 * Indicates that an annotated class is a "component". * Such classes are considered as candidates for auto-detection * when using anno...
- digital repository
- digital repository is very important。