编程介的小学生 2017-01-06 15:44 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 869
已采纳

关于连连看的算法问题怎么解决?

Problem Description
I like playing game with my friend, although sometimes looks pretty naive. Today I invent a new game called LianLianKan. The game is about playing on a number stack.
Now we have a number stack, and we should link and pop the same element pairs from top to bottom. Each time, you can just link the top element with one same-value element. After pop them from stack, all left elements will fall down. Although the game seems to be interesting, it's really naive indeed.

To prove I am a wisdom among my friend, I add an additional rule to the game: for each top element, it can just link with the same-value element whose distance is less than 6 with it.
Before the game, I want to check whether I have a solution to pop all elements in the stack.

Input
There are multiple test cases.
The first line is an integer N indicating the number of elements in the stack initially. (1 <= N <= 1000)
The next line contains N integer ai indicating the elements from bottom to top. (0 <= ai <= 2,000,000,000)

Output
For each test case, output “1” if I can pop all elements; otherwise output “0”.

Sample Input
2 1 1 3 1 1 1 2 1000000 1

Sample Output
1 0 0

• 写回答

1条回答

• threenewbee 2017-01-06 15:49
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试,帮帮忙吧
  • ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划