2 shunfurh shunfurh 于 2017.01.10 17:23 提问

Cow Roller Coaster

Description

The cows are building a roller coaster! They want your help to design as fun a roller coaster as possible, while keeping to the budget.

The roller coaster will be built on a long linear stretch of land of length L (1 ≤ L ≤ 1,000). The roller coaster comprises a collection of some of the N (1 ≤ N ≤ 10,000) different interchangable components. Each component i has a fixed length Wi (1 ≤ Wi ≤ L). Due to varying terrain, each component i can be only built starting at location Xi (0 ≤ Xi ≤ L - Wi). The cows want to string together various roller coaster components starting at 0 and ending at L so that the end of each component (except the last) is the start of the next component.

Each component i has a "fun rating" Fi (1 ≤ Fi ≤ 1,000,000) and a cost Ci (1 ≤ Ci ≤ 1000). The total fun of the roller coster is the sum of the fun from each component used; the total cost is likewise the sum of the costs of each component used. The cows' total budget is B (1 ≤ B ≤ 1000). Help the cows determine the most fun roller coaster that they can build with their budget.

Input

Line 1: Three space-separated integers: L, N and B.
Lines 2..N+1: Line i+1 contains four space-separated integers, respectively: Xi, Wi, Fi, and Ci.
Output

Line 1: A single integer that is the maximum fun value that a roller-coaster can have while staying within the budget and meeting all the other constraints. If it is not possible to build a roller-coaster within budget, output -1.
Sample Input

5 6 10
0 2 20 6
2 3 5 6
0 1 2 1
1 1 1 3
1 2 5 4
3 2 10 2
Sample Output

1个回答

caozhy
caozhy   Ds   Rxr 2017.01.15 23:56
已采纳
Csdn user default icon
上传中...
上传图片
插入图片
准确详细的回答,更有利于被提问者采纳,从而获得C币。复制、灌水、广告等回答会被删除,是时候展现真正的技术了!
其他相关推荐
poj3257(Cow Roller Coaster)DP
题意:要连出一个从1-L的过山车线,给出n段可选的建设方案。每段都有起始位置,终止位置,代价,和乐趣程度。要实现1-L的长度中,相邻两端要首尾相连,总建设代价控制在B之内,问最多能获得多少乐趣程度。 解法:二维dp, num[i][j]记录恰好建设到i并且用掉代价j多能获得的最多乐趣。先将每段可选方案按照位置排序,然后进行转移。最后选max(num[L][i]),i from 0 to
Roller Coaster
Roller CoasterDescriptionBessie has gone on a trip, and she's riding a roller coaster! Bessie really likes riding the roller coaster, but unfortunately she often gets dizzy. The roller coaster has a nu
[欧拉回路 最小生成树] IOI 2016 Roller Coaster Railraod
就是杜老师说的这样啦 #include #include #include using namespace std; typedef long long ll; inline char nc(){ static char buf[100000],*p1=buf,*p2=buf; if (p1==p2) { p2=(p1=buf)+fread(buf,1,
BZOJ1649: [Usaco2006 Dec]Cow Roller Coaster
PortalDescriptionThe cows are building a roller coaster! They want your help to design as fun a roller coaster as possible, while keeping to the budget. The roller coaster will be built on a long linea
1649: [Usaco2006 Dec]Cow Roller Coaster (动态规划)
#include #include #include #include using namespace std; inline int read(){ int x = 0, f = 1; char ch = getchar(); while (ch '9'){ if (ch == '-') f = - 1;
【BZOJ1649】[Usaco2006 Dec]Cow Roller Coaster【背包DP】
【题目链接】 设dp[i][j],表示前i个位置,花费为j,的最大有趣指数。 然后类似背包一样转移。 /* Telekinetic Forest Guard */ #include #include #include using namespace std; const int maxn = 1005, maxm = 10005; int L, n, m, dp[maxn][ma
POJ - 3257 Cow Roller Coaster (背包)
题目大意:要用N种材料建一条长为L的路,现在给出每种材料的长度w,起始地点x,发费c和耐久度f 问:在预算为B的情况下,建好这条路的最大耐久度是多少解题思路:背包问题 dp[i][j]表示起始地点为i,发费为j的最大耐久度 可得转移方程 dp[i + w][j + c] = max(dp[i + w][j + c],dp[i][j] + f)#include<cstdio> #include
poj 3257 Cow Roller Coaster(二维背包)
Cow Roller Coaster Time Limit: 2000MS   Memory Limit: 65536K Total Submissions: 2575   Accepted: 1000 Description The cows are building a roller coaster! They want your h
bzoj1649 [Usaco2006 Dec]Cow Roller Coaster
Description The cows are building a roller coaster! They want your help to design as fun a roller coaster as possible, while keeping to the budget. The roller coaster will be built on a long line
BZOJ1649: [Usaco2006 Dec]Cow Roller Coaster 背包DP
1649: [Usaco2006 Dec]Cow Roller Coaster Time Limit: 5 Sec  Memory Limit: 64 MB Submit: 584  Solved: 302 [Submit][Status][Discuss] Description The cows are building a roller coaster! They