编程介的小学生 2017-02-09 08:16 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 792
已采纳

Cow Phrasebook

问题描述 :

Ever the innovator, Farmer John is teaching cows to speak some phrases in human language. He writes each new phrase the cows learn in his phrase book, a total of M (1 <= M <= 1,000) so far.

When Farmer John is on a vacation, he can only communicate with his cows by telephone. Being an active vacationer, FJ visits beaches and fine restaurants when away from the farm. When he returns, his answering machine is full of N (1 <= N <= 10,000) messages, many potentially from the cows.

FJ vacations frugally and thus gets poor telephone service. Many of the recorded messages cut off before they are complete. Help FJ determine whether the recorded messages are from the phrasebook by determining if the message begins a phrase.

You will be given the phrasebook and a set of texts of the recorded messages. Count the number of recorded messages that are the beginning (prefix) of a phrase from the phrase book.

Complete phrases are from 1 to 60 characters in length, each of which is either a letter (upper or lower case), a period (.), comma (,), question mark (?) or space. There are no leading spaces, trailing spaces, or double spaces in a phrase. Comparisons are case-sensitive, and a phrase is in fact, considered to be prefix of itself.

输入:

Line 1: Two space-separated integers, M and N

Lines 2..M+1: Phrases from the phrase book, one per line.

Lines M+2..M+N+1: Phrases spoken by cows, one per line.

输出:

Line 1: A single integer that is the count of the number of messages that were proper prefixes of the phrasebook.

样例输入:

3 4
I will not buy this record, it is scratched.
My hovercraft is full of eels.
Do you want to come back to my place? Bouncy, bouncy.
I will not buy this rec
My helicopter is
Do you want to come back
I will not buy this cat.

样例输出:

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• devmiao 2017-02-13 18:04
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)
  • ¥20 怎么在stm32门禁成品上增加查询记录功能
  • ¥15 Source insight编写代码后使用CCS5.2版本import之后,代码跳到注释行里面
  • ¥50 NT4.0系统 STOP:0X0000007B
  • ¥15 想问一下stata17中这段代码哪里有问题呀
  • ¥15 flink cdc无法实时同步mysql数据
  • ¥100 有人会搭建GPT-J-6B框架吗?有偿