编程介的小学生 2017-02-15 10:40 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 839
已采纳

Daizhenyang's Letter

题目描述
One day, Daizhenyang is wandering in BUPT campus, thinking about having a girlfriend. Out of nowhere, a breath-taking beautiful girl came by, Daizhenyang was shocked by her beauty and was too stunned to say hi.
There's an old saying, "Once there was true love for me but I did not cherish it. When it slipped away between my fingers, I began to regret. That is the saddest thing in life. If God could give me a second chance, I would tell the girl 'I love you!'. If there should be a time limit on this love, I wish it would be 10000 years." Regretting is what Daizhengyang is being through. He wants to make everything right, so he figured out her mail address and decides to send a love letter.
After thinking again and again for a long time, Daizhenyang picked up some keywords to express his love and emotion. However, Daizhenyang is busy on his eternal lasting enterprise, unifying all kinds of ACM/ICPC problems to network flow, he wants to make this letter as short as possible. You can help him on this holy project, making his dream come true.
输入描述:
There are multiple cases in the input file.

For each test case:

Line 1: an single integer N ( 0<N<=12 ) , represents the number of keywords.

Line 2 - N+1: a keyword in each line, keywords only consist of uppercase letters ( for sincerity ) , length is less than 56.

输出描述:
For each test case, output one line, begin with "Case #k: ", k is the case number, followed by the letter required. If there're several solutions output the lexicographically smaller one.

输入例子:
BUPT
TALENT
DAIZHENYANG
LOVE
VERY
RYTHM

输出例子:
Case #1: BUPTALENTDAIZHENYANG
Case #2: LOVERYTHM

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• threenewbee 2017-02-20 17:13
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)