编程介的小学生 2017-02-21 10:51 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 790
已采纳

Happy Life

Problem Description
Do you know Utopia? It's a perfect world in which everyone leads a happy life.

A fairy wants to make a naive Utopia City. She studies the factors that have an impact on people's happiness and thinks that a person is happy if and only if all other persons' total "influence factor" on him (or her) is nonnegative. Each person has an influence factor on another person, which may be a positive integer or negative integer or 0. The influence factor is always symmetric, that is, if person A has an influence factor f on person B, it means that person B also has an "influence factor" f on A. So we can say the influence factor between person A and B is f without confusion. A person's influence factor on himself (or herself) is always 0. So let f(i, j) be the influence factor between person i and person j and person i's happiness(i) is well defined as follows:

Obviously there may be some persons who are not happy. Though the fairy cannot change any influence factor, she can give every person a property p(i) which is always +1 or -1. Under the fairy's magical definition, a person i's happiness(i)' is redefined as follow:

Person i feels happy if the value of happiness(i)' is nonnegative. But the fairy wonders whether she can give everyone a property to make all of them happy so that she can build her ideal naive Utopia successfully.

Since you're an ace programmer, the fairy asks you to help her to fulfill her dream. Can you help her?

Input

The input contains multiple test cases!

Each test case starts with an integer N (2 <= N <= 200), the number of persons in the city. After that there're N lines of integers and each line consists of N integers. The j-th integer of the i-th line of the matrix indicates the influence factor f(i,j) (-1000 < f(i,j) < 1000).

Proceed to the End Of File (EOF).

Output

For each test case, if the fairy fails, output a single line with "No" (without the quotations), otherwise output "Yes" (without the quotations) in the first line, followed by N lines, each line contains exactly a "+" (without the quotations) or a "-"(without the quotations) to indicate that the fairy should give the i-th person property +1 or -1 to fulfill her dream.

Sample Input

0 1 3
1 0 -1
3 -1 0
0 -10
-10 0
Sample Output

Yes

+

Yes

+

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• threenewbee 2017-02-27 23:45
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何用stata画出文献中常见的安慰剂检验图
  • ¥15 c语言链表结构体数据插入
  • ¥40 使用MATLAB解答线性代数问题
  • ¥15 COCOS的问题COCOS的问题
  • ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
  • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
  • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
  • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
  • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码
  • ¥50 随机森林与房贷信用风险模型