编程介的小学生 2017-05-22 13:28 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 607
已采纳

Treasure the new start, freshmen!

Problem Description
background:
A new semester comes , and the HDU also meets its 50th birthday. No matter what's your major, the only thing I want to tell you is:"Treasure the college life and seize the time." Most people thought that the college life should be colorful, less presure.But in actual, the college life is also busy and rough. If you want to master the knowledge learned from the book, a great deal of leisure time should be spend on individual study and practise, especially on the latter one. I think the every one of you should take the learning attitude just as you have in senior school.
"No pain, No Gain", HDU also has scholarship, who can win it? That's mainly rely on the GPA(grade-point average) of the student had got. Now, I gonna tell you the rule, and your task is to program to caculate the GPA.
If there are K(K > 0) courses, the i-th course has the credit Ci, your score Si, then the result GPA is
GPA = (C1 * S1 + C2 * S2 +……+Ci * Si……) / (C1 + C2 + ……+ Ci……) (1 <= i <= K, Ci != 0)
If there is a 0 <= Si < 60, The GPA is always not existed.

Input
The first number N indicate that there are N test cases(N <= 50). In each case, there is a number K (the total courses number), then K lines followed, each line would obey the format: Course-Name (Length <= 30) , Credits(<= 10), Score(<= 100).
Notice: There is no blank in the Course Name. All the Inputs are legal

Output
Output the GPA of each case as discribed above, if the GPA is not existed, ouput:"Sorry!", else just output the GPA value which is rounded to the 2 digits after the decimal point. There is a blank line between two test cases.

Sample Input
Algorithm 3 97
DataStruct 3 90
softwareProject 4 85
Database 4 59
English 4 81

Sample Output

Sorry!

• 写回答

1条回答

• threenewbee 2017-06-05 17:01
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥30 用arduino开发esp32控制ps2手柄一直报错
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿