编程介的小学生 2017-06-13 18:17 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 820
已采纳

Ball

N persons are going to attend a ball, in order to make acquaintance with other people. But they don't like to make friends with too many persons. As the organizer, you have asked each of them about the number of friends he wants to make acquaintance with. Assume that the ith person needs EXACTLY a[i] friends, how could you arrange their meets to satisfy all the needs of them?

Perhaps you need a computer to help you. You are given the number of attendants and the exact number of friends each person wants to have, you must give out a configuration of acquaintances after your ball.

Input

The first line of each test case stands a integer N (1<=N<=100), which means the number of attendants to the ball. The second line contains N integers, which are the number of friends each person needs, the ith number a[i] means the ith person needs a[i] friends. The input ends up with N = 0, which should not be proceeded.

Output

If it is impossible to satisfy all the needs, print a single line "~><~".

Otherwise, print out the configuration matrix of acquaintances after your arrangement. The matrix contains n lines and each line contains n integers (1 or 0). A '1' in the ith row and the jth column means the ith person have made friends with the jth person (of course that the jth person also made friends with the ith person), A '0' means they are not friends. Use exactly one space between two adjacent integers. Don't print any other character in the matrix.

If there are multiple solutions for the needs, any one is acceptable.

Print a blank line between two cases.

Sample Input

2 2
1 1

Sample Output

~><~

0 1
1 0

• 写回答

1条回答

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮