编程介的小学生 2017-06-15 11:52 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 887
已采纳

Happy birthday

Problem Description
Today is Gorwin’s birthday. So her mother want to realize her a wish. Gorwin says that she wants to eat many cakes. Thus, her mother takes her to a cake garden.

The garden is splited into n*m grids. In each grids, there is a cake. The weight of cake in the i-th row j-th column is wij kilos, Gorwin starts from the top-left(1,1) grid of the garden and walk to the bottom-right(n,m) grid. In each step Gorwin can go to right or down, i.e when Gorwin stands in (i,j), then she can go to (i+1,j) or (i,j+1) (However, she can not go out of the garden).

When Gorwin reachs a grid, she can eat up the cake in that grid or just leave it alone. However she can’t eat part of the cake. But Gorwin’s belly is not very large, so she can eat at most K kilos cake. Now, Gorwin has stood in the top-left grid and look at the map of the garden, she want to find a route which can lead her to eat most cake. But the map is so complicated. So she wants you to help her.

Input
Multiple test cases (about 15), every case gives n, m, K in a single line.

In the next n lines, the i-th line contains m integers wi1,wi2,wi3,⋯wim which describes the weight of cakes in the i-th row

Please process to the end of file.

[Technical Specification]

All inputs are integers.

1<=n,m,K<=100

1<=wij<=100

Output
For each case, output an integer in an single line indicates the maximum weight of cake Gorwin can eat.

Sample Input
1 1 2
2 3 100
1 2 3
4 5 6

Sample Output

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• threenewbee 2017-07-14 11:53
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论