weixin_39668571
weixin_39668571
2020-12-09 00:03

[BUG] user utterance from user simulator is empty randomly

Describe the bug user simulator with the following configuration generates empty user utterance for some turns.

Here is a sample conversation of user/system with user utterance empty:

user: I need a restaurant . It just needs to be expensive . I am also in the market for a new restaurant . Is there something in the centre of town ? Do you have portuguese food ?
sys: I have n't found any in the centre. I am unable to find any portuguese restaurants in town .
user: It just needs to be cheap .
sys: It is in the centre area . They serve portuguese . Would you like to try nandos city centre ? They are in the cheap price range . I will book it for you and get a reference number ?
user:
sys:
user: Can I get the postcode for the restaurant ?
sys: The postcode is cb23ar . Is there anything else I can help you with today ?
user: Ok , have a good day . Goodbye .
sys: Thank you and goodbye . You are welcome . Have a good day !.

To Reproduce Steps to reproduce the behavior: 1. set the seed to 20200720 and look at the logs from one of the tests. user utterance for some of the turns are empty Note: I used my own system agent for these tests.

Expected behavior user utterance shouldn't be empty for any turn.

该提问来源于开源项目:thu-coai/ConvLab-2

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享
  • 邀请回答

4条回答

• weixin_39978282 weixin_39978282 5月前

Thanks! I will check this ASAP

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39668571 weixin_39668571 5月前

Still can repro this bug. look at the log from latest convlab:

user in []
    user out [['Inform', 'Restaurant', 'none', 'none'], ['Inform', 'Restaurant', 'Price', 'expensive'], ['Inform', 'Restaurant', 'Area', 'centre'], ['Inform', 'Restaurant', 'Food', 'portuguese']]
    user: I need a restaurant . It just needs to be expensive . I am also in the market for a new restaurant . Is there something in the centre ? Do you have portuguese food ?
    sys: I did not find any portuguese restaurants . Give me a moment and I will search for unusual ones . We need some more information . Where are looking to eat ?
    user in [['Request', 'Restaurant', 'Area', '?'], ['NoOffer', 'Restaurant', 'none', 'none'], ['NoOffer', 'Restaurant', 'Food', 'portuguese']]
    user out [['Inform', 'Restaurant', 'Area', 'centre'], ['Inform', 'Restaurant', 'Price', 'cheap']]
    user: I ' m so hungry - can you find me a place to eat in the centre ? I 'd like a cheap priced one .
    sys: It is in the centre area . Would you like to try nandos city centre ? They are in the cheap price range . I will book it for you and get a reference number ?
    user in [['Inform', 'Booking', 'none', 'none'], ['Recommend', 'Restaurant', 'Area', 'centre'], ['Recommend', 'Restaurant', 'Name', 'nandos city centre'], ['Recommend', 'Restaurant', 'Price', 'cheap']]
    user out [['Inform', 'Restaurant', 'NotBook', 'none']]
    user: 
    sys: 
    user in []
    user out [['Request', 'Restaurant', 'Post', '?']]
    user: Can I get the postcode for the restaurant ?
    sys: How does the nandos city centre sound ? Their postcode is cb23ar. Is there anything else I can help you with today ?
    user in [['reqmore', 'general', 'none', 'none'], ['Recommend', 'Restaurant', 'Name', 'nandos city centre'], ['Recommend', 'Restaurant', 'Post', 'cb23ar']]
    user out [['bye', 'general', 'none', 'none']]
    user: Ok , have a good day . Goodbye .
    sys: Did you need to book the nandos city centre ?

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Thanks for the log! Will be fixed soon!

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Did you use the newest templateNLG? I've try to feed [['Inform', 'Restaurant', 'NotBook', 'none']] into TemplateNLG(is_user=True, mode='manual') and got I do not need to book.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

相关推荐