weixin_39906499
2020-12-09 00:23 阅读 3

Web GUI not for HQpiCam

The Web GUI is not the same as the one that Rob had created. The issues I see is things like auto exposure is not a option for the HQpiCam The red and blue won't take a decimal point only whole numbers I do use 1.8 for a example. The gain for the HPpiCam max is 16. For someone that would install this for there HQpiCam I think would struggle badly with this. Now I hope you just tell me Hi stupid turn on this and you will have the GUI for th HQpiCam LOL. Thanks For you work! Brad

该提问来源于开源项目:thomasjacquin/allsky

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享

4条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_39920338 weixin_39920338 2020-12-09 00:23

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the feedback, I haven't filtered the camera options yet. I merged the code from Rob yesterday and made sure it was functional enough to capture images. I will refine the camera settings page to display the appropriate settings soon. Regarding the decimal point, that's a bug. I'll fix it.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39906499 weixin_39906499 2020-12-09 00:23

Cool Yes I have it capturing images. And I sure like the script editing makes it so much easier to make adjustments. Thanks

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39920338 weixin_39920338 2020-12-09 00:23

The latest code should take care of that. I added a separate camera_options_RPiHQ.json file specific to the RPiHQ. The appropriate file is loaded based on what camera you have selected in config.js

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39906499 weixin_39906499 2020-12-09 00:23

. Looks good only issue I see is the default values in cam settings on first load are for the ZWO this produced a black screen on Live Preview. I had the last values printed out so quick fix as I could see they where wrong for the HQPi cam. If I see anything else after a run tonight I will let you know. Oh I did have to add source $ALLSKY_HOME/scripts/ftp-settings.sh to saveimageDay.sh and postData.sh for them to connect to the web site. This was running them from the Term as a FTP test for me. I seen some one else comment on it. So to be exact to why I added this. I was in the Term and ran ./postdata and got not connected. Hmmm it worked in the last version so I tried ./saveimageDay.sh and got not connected. Added source $ALLSKY_HOME/scripts/ftp-settings.sh to both scripts and bang working. I have a feeling that you did not intend for this source to be added to the script files. I just looked at the old script files and they did not have the source in them. Something globally broken? I can test anything if need be. Brad

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

相关推荐