weixin_39674028
weixin_39674028
2020-12-09 01:09

AEM Fiddle - First execution may run last run fiddle

Re-opening AEM fiddle after some time (hours?) the first code execution will display the results of the penultimate code run.

"Running code" again resolves the issue and subsequent runs work as expected.

Ive noticed this twice now, and both times have had significant time (overnight) between executions.

aem_fiddle___acs_aem_tools-9

该提问来源于开源项目:Adobe-Consulting-Services/acs-aem-tools

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享
  • 邀请回答

5条回答

• weixin_39674028 weixin_39674028 5月前

you have any pointers on what might be causing this? I spent some time looking at the code, but cannot figure out what would cause initial runs to act like this. My best guess is its something to do w the EventAdmin, but the call to update is synchronous so that doesnt make sense. Its also extra hard to debug since it happens once every few hours.

This issue has bitten me a few times of late; where the previous fiddle was some long-running op or something that changes data.

If this seems like something we can't put a proper fix in place in next release, I vote for putting a temporary fix in place that deleted the compiled aem fiddle script under /var/classes/... servlet on load. WDYT? This is a nasty bug.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39835158 weixin_39835158 5月前

Aye, this is a nasty bug and I've been using the Fiddle a lot lately to get specific data out of the JCR for reporting, and this bug is still present in master. Hope this gets fixed soon. Thanks for all your work.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Can you provide what version of CQ/AEM you are using?

I have never experienced it after this fix was put in place. Can you verify you are running ACS AEM Tools 0.0.12?

https://github.com/Adobe-Consulting-Services/acs-aem-tools/releases

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39835158 weixin_39835158 5月前

Running 5.6.1 vanilla with ACS AEM Tools 0.0.13.SNAPSHOT... When I come back to the Fiddle and write in a new script, the previous script executes. Edit: I will add, I just pulled the 0.0.13.SNAPSHOT and deployed, and I noticed the same behavior on my first test. Maybe the bundle hadn't refreshed yet or something was cached, so I'll be on the lookout for this and report back.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

let me try on 5.6.1 .. i've been primarily in AEM6 land

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

相关推荐