weixin_39849762
weixin_39849762
2020-12-09 14:34

Fix bleach domain parsing

First PR in order to find a workaround about #2453 ...

• I had a little line in .gitignore to avoid committing some scripts in a /scripts folder ('cos I use some scripts to facilitate the reinstalls, the repo is here ) ... but I scratched that ;
  • upgrade Bleach package : from 3.1.0 to 3.1.5 ;
  • a little switch in markdown.py when cleaning links, so to include the mailto scheme and adapt it in the href attribute...
  • added a little setting to allow mailto links or not if desired ...
  • as it's a first PR on uData for me I let (for this time only) all my logs/prints so you could see my debug process yourselves... I added the ìn progress` tag to the PR, and we could erase all logs from the PR once you've reviewed the code. WDYT ?

该提问来源于开源项目:opendatateam/udata

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享
  • 邀请回答

12条回答

• weixin_39849762 weixin_39849762 5月前

I have a problem with this PR. After making a lot of things and then simplifying it, it seems to me that is does not fix what we want. The mailto has never been a problem and was already managed.

A mail writen in the form [rte-inspire-infos-france.com](mailto:rte-inspire-infos-france.com) will be put in a <a> tag whitout href, which is what we want.

The problem that led to the creation of the issue was that an email written in the form rte-inspire-infos-france.com will be put in rte-inspire-infos<a href="http://-france.com" rel="nofollow">-france.com</a>.

This is clearly stated in the issue and after testing this PR does not fix this. It actually tries to fix something not broken

So I think you might have gotten quite lost here.

That's a bit true indeed :) cos I tried a bit to find a solution allowing a setting 'ALLOW_MAILTO', but I scratched that today and I missed (again) some errors...

Also just to prove you the bleaching as it was was far from working ok just try the following, add a text like that in a dataset in the live datagouv website :

test **BLEACH**

link 01 : [rte-inspire-01-france.com](mailto:rte-inspire-infos-france.com)
    link 02 : rte-inspire-02-france.com
    link 03 : [rte-france-03.com](rte-france-03.com)
    link 03b : [rte-france-03b.com/route](rte-france-03b.com/route)
    link 04 : rte-france-04.com
    link 04b : rte-france-04b.com/route
    link 05 : www.rte-france-05.com
    link 05b : www.rte-france-05b.com/route
    link 06 : [www.rte-france-06.com](www.rte-france-06.com)
    link 06b : [www.rte-france-06b.com/route](www.rte-france-06b.com/route)
    link 07 : [local/route/rte-france-07](/local/route/rte-france-07)
    link 08 : [/ ... root-08](/)

datagouv today =>

Capture d’écran 2020-06-13 à 02 57 12

This PR =>

Capture d’écran 2020-06-13 à 02 56 03

Now I think the original issue is fixed BUT there is perhaps another issue to open (?) : I noticed the text you add in the admin part made different results in the admin frontend and in the public frontend... that's a bit weird...

You'll have those results quite different if you're either seeing the text on the admin part of the udata, or seeing it from the public part of udata :

The admin with this PR (still problematic) =>

Capture d’écran 2020-06-13 à 02 58 03

I would consider this PR fixes the original issue (the problem on the public rendering of a text, neutralizing mailto: hrefs), but not on the admin part... For now I admit I don't understand why is there two separate ways to display the same text and why it is behaving like that, that's why I'd propose to open a distinct issue to cover that...

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Are the test all passing locally?

yep... last time I did the tests too, but only the tests related to markdown... The CI error I had at the time was this (unrelated to my changes, who knows...) =>

self = <udata.tests.dataset.test_dataset_model.resourcemodeltest object at>

def test_ignore_post_save_signal(self):
            resource = ResourceFactory()
            DatasetFactory(resources=[resource])
            unexpected_signals = Dataset.after_save, Dataset.on_update

with assert_not_emit(*unexpected_signals), assert_emit(post_save):
                resource.title = 'New title'
    >           resource.save(signal_kwargs={'ignores': ['post_save']})

udata/tests/dataset/test_dataset_model.py:270: 
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

self = <resource: resource object>, args = ()
    kwargs = {'signal_kwargs': {'ignores': ['post_save']}}

def save(self, *args, **kwargs):
    >       if not self.dataset:
    E       ReferenceError: weakly-referenced object no longer exists

udata/core/dataset/models.py:359: ReferenceError
    </resource:></udata.tests.dataset.test_dataset_model.resourcemodeltest>

To avoid bad surprises this time I ran all tests locally to be sure with pytest (took me a while), and all was ok, so only then I decided to push to fork => julien/bleach and watch the CI running to check where it could have been wrong

But apparently everything is ok now (!?)

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

If that's ok w/ you - now that pytests are ok and that we agreed upon this mattern this morning - I could continue on my path, so :

• [ ] write down the issues this PR is fixing, but were not documented ;
    • [ ] write some tests and/or make some adjustements to the existing tests relative to markdown.py ;
    点赞 评论 复制链接分享

fix #2453 fix #2496 fix #2497

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

as it's a first PR on uData for me I let (for this time only) all my logs/prints so you could see my debug process yourselves... I added the ìn progress` tag to the PR, and we could erase all logs from the PR once you've reviewed the code. WDYT ?

you can use draft PRs for that instead of in progress https://github.blog/2019-02-14-introducing-draft-pull-requests/

right, I gonna use that feature now (I never had to before)

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39580124 weixin_39580124 5月前

I have a problem with this PR. After making a lot of things and then simplifying it, it seems to me that is does not fix what we want. The mailto has never been a problem and was already managed.

A mail writen in the form [rte-inspire-infos-france.com](mailto:rte-inspire-infos-france.com) will be put in a <a> tag whitout href, which is what we want.

The problem that led to the creation of the issue was that an email written in the form rte-inspire-infos-france.com will be put in rte-inspire-infos<a href="http://-france.com" rel="nofollow">-france.com</a>.

This is clearly stated in the issue and after testing this PR does not fix this. It actually tries to fix something not broken

So I think you might have gotten quite lost here.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39580124 weixin_39580124 5月前

The bleach upgrade solve the problem by itself?

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39870664 weixin_39870664 5月前

as it's a first PR on uData for me I let (for this time only) all my logs/prints so you could see my debug process yourselves... I added the ìn progress` tag to the PR, and we could erase all logs from the PR once you've reviewed the code. WDYT ?

you can use draft PRs for that instead of in progress https://github.blog/2019-02-14-introducing-draft-pull-requests/

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39870664 weixin_39870664 5月前

And congrats for your first bug fix ;-) 🙌 🐛

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

I tested locally with a dataset description like :

test **BLEACH**

link 01 : [rte-inspire-01-france.com](mailto:rte-inspire-infos-france.com)

link 02 : rte-inspire-02-france.com

link 03 : [rte-france-03.com](rte-france.com)

link 04 : rte-france-04.com

link 05 : www.rte-france-05.com

seems to get the desired behaviour on mailto links

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

so this fix allows several things, and admin can choose in settings.py to allow mailto hyperlinks or not :

• if the admin wants udata to allow mailto hrefs in texts, it translates the href into a common mailto:myemail.com

• if the admin doesn't want any mailto link but wants those links to be only visible/neutralized , every mailto reference - either from plain text like myemail.com or from markdown text like [myemail.com](mailto:myemail.com) - will be translated in an empty html tag like : myemail.com

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Can you add a test w/ the use case described in #2453?

gonna do that :) gotta domesticate the test folder now...

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

相关推荐