weixin_39640414
weixin_39640414
2020-12-09 15:21

VMTK

how can I use VMTK in vs2010 with C++language?

该提问来源于开源项目:vmtk/vmtk

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享
  • 邀请回答

12条回答

• weixin_39738152 weixin_39738152 5月前

Hi, please direct your usage questions to the vmtk Google Group: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/vmtk-users

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39640414 weixin_39640414 5月前

Hello: Thank you for your advices.Sorry ,I am from China ,Bacause of my country policy,I can not Search in Goggle,Can you give me some VMTK examples with C++ language on VS 2010?I really need it to start my own VMTK. Thank you for your help!

------------------ 原始邮件 ------------------ 发件人: "Luca Antiga";notifications.com; 发送时间: 2014年10月13日(星期一) 下午5:32 收件人: "vmtk/vmtk"vmtk.github.com; 抄送: "呦嗬"895382512.com; 主题: Re: [vmtk] VMTK (#126)

Closed #126.

— Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Oh,Thank you for your help!I have studyed VTK and can use VTK in my project item.To use VMTK in VS 2010 ,I cannot find enough information about C++ language in www.vmtk.org.So if you give me a tutorials in C++ language,i can relate VTK to VMTK for myself.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Unfortunately there are no tutorials on the C++ side so far.

Try building vmtk using CMake, it will download and build VTK and ITK automatically. Once you’re done, we’ll go from there.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Can VTK to extract the centerline of blood vessel?

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

When I use python to run vmtkScripts ,I meet some problems can you give me some advices? ImportError :cannot import name XMLWriter

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Hi, this is strange, there is no explicit reference to XMLWriter in vmtk. Can you try entering a python shell and doing

import vtk

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

To answer your previous question, VTK does not have centerline extraction filters. However vtkvmtkPolyDataCenterlines and the classes it uses internally are all VTK classes, so feel free to take them out of vmtk and include them in your project as such.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

OK,when I use Python 2.7 to open my vtk.py,I find the following error.I think this is my vtk.py source file problem .When I install VTK on Cmake ,although I have slected Python ,I can not find vtk.py in my computer,so I download this vtk.py in PYPI site,Do you think this download vtk.py is wrong ,Can you give me the correct vtk.py to compile VMTK,In order to compile VMTKScripts on Python in my computer,I must have corret vtk.py.Thanks for your help and patient for my problem.

------------------ 原始邮件 ------------------ 发件人: "Luca Antiga"notifications.com; 发送时间: 2014年10月18日(星期六) 晚上9:27 收件人: "vmtk/vmtk"vmtk.github.com; 抄送: "呦嗬"895382512.com; 主题: Re: [vmtk] VMTK (#126)

To answer your previous question, VTK does not have centerline extraction filters. However vtkvmtkPolyDataCenterlines and the classes it uses internally are all VTK classes, so feel free to take them out of vmtk and include them in your project as such.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Oh, This is a good ideal,So ,I can build a VTK Project and include "vtkvmtkPolyDataCenterlines.h",this head file can ensure me to use vmtk in VTK project,what is more ,I can contine to use VTK to extract the centerlines ???Hey,In China I really find a lot of useful information in Google,It is a pity that Google draw the China.

------------------ 原始邮件 ------------------ 发件人: "Luca Antiga"notifications.com; 发送时间: 2014年10月18日(星期六) 晚上9:27 收件人: "vmtk/vmtk"vmtk.github.com; 抄送: "呦嗬"895382512.com; 主题: Re: [vmtk] VMTK (#126)

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Do the following: - copy vtkvmtkPolyDataCenterlines.h and vtkvmtkPolyDataCenterlines.cxx to your project - from vtkvmtkPolyDataCenterlines.h and .cxx, look up all the vmtk C++ files that are included and copy them and their C++ to your project (for instance vtkvmtkSimplifyVoronoiDiagram.h and .cxx, etc) - take all the .h files you copied and - remove the include "vtkvmtkWin32Header.h" line - remove VTK_VMTK_COMPUTATIONAL_GEOMETRY_EXPORT in the class declaration You should now be able to use the classes right from your project.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

OK,These days ,I studyed Python,I find using Python is convinent,however,when I use Python 2.7 to compile my VMTKScripts ,I find I cannot import vtk,so,I cannot find vtk.py in my computer,How can I solve this problem?

------------------ 原始邮件 ------------------ 发件人: "Luca Antiga";notifications.com; 发送时间: 2014年10月19日(星期天) 晚上8:20 收件人: "vmtk/vmtk"vmtk.github.com; 抄送: "呦嗬"895382512.com; 主题: Re: [vmtk] VMTK (#126)

Do the following:

copy vtkvmtkPolyDataCenterlines.h and vtkvmtkPolyDataCenterlines.cxx to your project

from vtkvmtkPolyDataCenterlines.h and .cxx, look up all the vmtk C++ files that are included and copy them and their C++ to your project (for instance vtkvmtkSimplifyVoronoiDiagram.h and .cxx, etc)

take all the .h files you copied and
    remove the include "vtkvmtkWin32Header.h" line

remove VTK_VMTK_COMPUTATIONAL_GEOMETRY_EXPORT in the class declaration You should now be able to use the classes right from your project.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

相关推荐