weixin_39885166
2020-12-25 19:20 阅读 12

invocationTargetException

Does anyone have idea about this ??

E/Adjust: closeReferrerClient error (null) thrown by (java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException)

Here my code ...

String environment = AdjustConfig.ENVIRONMENT_SANDBOX; AdjustConfig config = new AdjustConfig(this, BuildConfig.AdjustMixPanelToken, environment); Adjust.onCreate(config); config.setOnAttributionChangedListener(new OnAttributionChangedListener() {

public void onAttributionChanged(AdjustAttribution attribution) {
            MixpanelAPI mixpanel = MixpanelAPI.getInstance(getApplicationContext(), "lkrdh5h6j5zk");

// The adjust properties will be sent
            // with all future track calls.
            JSONObject props = new JSONObject();

insertJsonProperty(props, "[Adjust]Network", attribution.network);
            insertJsonProperty(props, "[Adjust]Creative", attribution.creative);

if (props.length() > 0)
                mixpanel.registerSuperProperties(props);
        }

private void insertJsonProperty(JSONObject props, String name, String value) {
            try {
                if (value != null) {
                    props.put(name, value);
                }
            } catch(JSONException e) { }
        }
    });

Adjust.onCreate(config);
    registerActivityLifecycleCallbacks(new AdjustLifecycleCallbacks());

该提问来源于开源项目:adjust/android_sdk

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享

4条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_39639174 weixin_39639174 2020-12-25 19:20

Hi

Adjust SDK upon launch is trying to read referrer information from Google Referrer API if it's present in the app. This message points out that SDK didn't manage to read that information. It's because you didn't add installreferrer library to your app like described in this chapter. Of course, if you're distributing your app outside of Play Store and are not interested in collecting Google Advertising Id, then you don't need to add this dependency to your app and error message will be there, but it's causing no harm at all, so you can feel free to ignore it.

In case you have any further questions, feel free to ping.

Cheers

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39885166 weixin_39885166 2020-12-25 19:20

Hey ,

Thanks for response , i have added

implementation 'com.adjust.sdk:adjust-android:4.16.0' implementation 'com.android.installreferrer:installreferrer:1.0'

in my App gradle .

Here the issue i am facing .....My client have given this

The source of the marketing is missing in all cases of Android installations meaning that XYZApp are unable to see which marketing is driving app installs.

All data is coming through as 'undefined' which means Adjust does not know where it has come from.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39885166 weixin_39885166 2020-12-25 19:20

Hey ,

Waiting for the reply .

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39639174 weixin_39639174 2020-12-25 19:20

Hi

This is unfortunately something which I don't think we can efficiently help you with in here. This is more of a question for our account management / integration team since not attributing installs to proper source can be caused by many different things (are trackers for the app generated in the dashboard, are they being used properly, are campaigns running, etc) which they can help you debug and discover what is the issue. In SDK repo issues we are mostly focused on helping out with issues related to SDK and integration of it.

Feel free to contact your dedicated account manager with detailed description of the issue your client is facing and in case you don't have one, feel free to send an email to support.com.

I will close this issue and feel free to reopen it in case you encounter further issues related to SDK itself.

Cheers.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

相关推荐