weixin_39752880
weixin_39752880
2020-12-26 02:35

Question: Cypht logs me quite often out

Hi there

first of all - I love Cypht because of the minimalistic but useful design and I love to work with it.

Unfortunately I´ll get logged out in apriodic times. Today I tried to answer a mail and got logout three times before finishing.

Am I the only one? What can and should I change? Is somewher a log file I can check?

Thank You.

该提问来源于开源项目:jasonmunro/cypht

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享
  • 邀请回答

4条回答

• weixin_39524834 weixin_39524834 4月前

Yikes, that is no good! Cypht has a "keep my logged in" function you can enable in the ini file, however it does reduce some of the session security features. Might be a useful data point to enable that and see if your login issues persist. I'm heading out of town for a few days, but will get follow up when I get back. Thanks for the feedback!

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39675215 weixin_39675215 4月前

You need to set 'keep my logged in' for this indeed otherwise it keeps logging you out on inactivity which is the idea of Cypht by default.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

-sar I forgot that the idle timeout module is active by default - though it should not log you out while you are composing a message. I would recommend disabling the module set to see if it makes a difference.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

I have not heard back, so I'm going to close this. If you are still having issues and want help resolving, please re-open or file a new issue and I will be happy to help. I cannot reproduce this issue, so without feedback there is nothing I can do to address your specific issue. Thanks again for the feedback.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

相关推荐