weixin_39917090
weixin_39917090
2020-12-27 07:41

FhirBoolean's cause DotNetAttributeValidation.TryValidate to throw an ArgumentException

This is in develop-r4

BooleanPatternAttribute is passed a bool instead of a string, causing the validation to fail outright.

[AttributeUsage(AttributeTargets.Property, Inherited = false, AllowMultiple = false)]
public class BooleanPatternAttribute : ValidationAttribute
{
    protected override ValidationResult IsValid(object value, ValidationContext validationContext)
    {
        if (value == null) return ValidationResult.Success;

if (value.GetType() != typeof(string)) //<----HERE
            throw new ArgumentException("BooleanPatternAttribute can only be applied to string properties");

if (FhirBoolean.IsValidValue(value as string))
            return ValidationResult.Success;
        else
            return DotNetAttributeValidation.BuildResult(validationContext, "{0} is not a correctly formatted Boolean", value as string);
    }
}

该提问来源于开源项目:FirelyTeam/firely-net-sdk

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享
  • 邀请回答

6条回答

• weixin_39699163 weixin_39699163 4月前

Yep. I found this while releasing R4. Thought no one would notice this quickly ;-)

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
    • this has changed in the code generation somehow. I found where, and can remove it, but I am interested in whether this appears elsewhere too.....
    点赞 评论 复制链接分享

The problem is not the statement above, but the fact that FhirBoolean.Value (in the generated code for FhirBoolean) is now adorned with a BooleanPattern attribute. This should not be the case - and was not in STU3.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39862097 weixin_39862097 4月前

I did have to do some minor mods to the code generations this time. I'd check the other primitive data types too then.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

can you indicate when you will fix this? It would be good to produce a bugfix release relatively quickly, this is a blocking issue for everyone using the attribute validators.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
    • I did a quick fix for this in #616, but have no clue why this did not happen in STU3, T4 code seems to be unchanged in this respect.
    点赞 评论 复制链接分享

相关推荐