weixin_39838758
weixin_39838758
2020-12-27 20:32

android in app purchase with unity 3.5

Hello, I am trying to setup a simple inapp purchase on the android store, but the method "StoreController.BuyMarketItem(...)" raises the exception "JNI: Unable to find method id for 'buyWithGooglePlay'".

I tried to implement the mods described here: https://github.com/soomla/unity3d-store/issues/63

but now the exception just changed into "SOOMLA/UNITY Got an exception but can't identify it!"

Does the system work and it's just me, or is it an alpha with undeveloped features? Thanks for the attention.

该提问来源于开源项目:soomla/unity3d-store

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享
  • 邀请回答

7条回答

• weixin_39838758 weixin_39838758 4月前

I found a partial reason of the problem. In iOS, the system correctly processes a StoreController.BuyMarketItem() request, while on Android you need to Open the store first and then make a different call, StoreInventory.BuyItem() Maybe it is my mistake and nothing more, but the two platforms give different answers.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39760433 weixin_39760433 4月前

Are you saying that web you run StoreInventory.BuyItem it works?

Basically, the appropriate way to buy goos or currencies are through the StoreInventory.BuyItem function and not directly through StoreController.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

I get it now, basically I was hugely confused because I first implemented stuff for iOS and then the same code didn't work on android. Maybe I took a shortcut that the iOs library allows, thinking it was the correct procedure. Anyway, appropriate or not, there is a big flashing function, StoreController.BuyMarketItem(...) that does not work on Android. :)

At least imho, if it is not "appropriate" it should not be in the interface. Of course I may very well be wrong, I'm no expert.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

It should work. It's just not the right way to go.

You can wither help us by debugging it or you can wait and we'll fix it.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

I'd love to try, but i don't "speak" java so on the android side i'm a bit useless. If I can find some spare time in august I can take a look.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Ok. I'll try to find time to take a look at it as well. Let me know if you do this before me.

Thanks !

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

It seems to work. Closing this issue.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

相关推荐