weixin_39965881
weixin_39965881
2020-12-28 04:50

What is MPD in your source code ? and why you are using it ? & more

Hi First i want to thank you for this amazing job. i don't have any issue but i'm trying to understand your code . if you don't mind i have some question. What is MPD ? i tried googling for it and i didn't understand it. where is the Code for conneting to an Audio Chormecast ? not on TV just with speakers. How did you enable your Android App to work with Ethernet not wifi ? Where is the source code to enable the app to work with Android TV / DLNA ? I hope i don't bother you , just want to learn more from your code. Thanks so much for taking time to read and respond to my questions ?

该提问来源于开源项目:segler-alex/RadioDroid

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享
  • 邀请回答

8条回答

• weixin_39942726 weixin_39942726 4月前

MPD is a Music Player Daemon

E.g. you launch it on PC and you would be able to play radio stations from RadioDroid on your PC.

Regarding Chromecast - see CastHandler

How did you enable your Android App to work with Ethernet not wifi ?

I don't understand the question, we don't care much in what way Android connects to the internet.

Where is the source code to enable the app to work with Android TV / DLNA ?

We don't have such.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39965881 weixin_39965881 4月前

Thank you so much for taking time to respond to my questions. regarding MPD , Radiodroid is for Android devices , how it would work in a normal PC ?

i'm so grateful for your help to learn more from your code. best regards

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

RadioDroid doesn't work on PC.

There is a Music Player Daemon installed on PC which can receive commands over the network, RadioDroid could connect to such server and command it to play radio station.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Thanks for your time one last question please , is there any special code to let your app work with Android TV like Zidoo Android TVBOX Thanks so much and sorry for bothering you Best regards

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

No we don't support it.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39933414 weixin_39933414 4月前

I have been running the app on the Android set-top box for over a year and it has been working well. Since the app is not specially adapted for Android TV, a mouse is required to be able to click any place of the screen.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

-shin Thanks you so much for your comment , really appreciate it. Does it work fine for both Wifi and Ethernet ? Best regards

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39933414 weixin_39933414 4月前

It doesn’t matter if the device is connected to the Wi-Fi or the cable.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

相关推荐