weixin_39526238
weixin_39526238
2020-12-28 11:48

php-ews breaks after upgrade to Exchange 2013 CU 6

so I had a working php-ews connecting to an Exchange 2013 server. Their server crashed, and in the processing of restoring it, they upgraded to Exchange 2013 CU 6 (Was using previous verison of Exchange 2013 without issue).

The first error I got was

Fatal error:  Uncaught SoapFault exception: [Client] looks like we got no XML document in /home/enterdev/public_html/exchange_connect/php-ews-master/ExchangeWebServices.php:545
Stack trace:
#0 /home/enterdev/public_html/exchange_connect/php-ews-master/ExchangeWebServices.php(545): SoapClient->__call('FindItem', Array)
#1 /home/enterdev/public_html/exchange_connect/php-ews-master/ExchangeWebServices.php(545): NTLMSoapClient_Exchange->FindItem(Object(EWSType_FindItemType))
#2 /home/enterdev/public_html/exchange_connect/get.php(106): ExchangeWebServices->FindItem(Object(EWSType_FindItemType))
#3 {main}
  thrown in /home/enterdev/public_html/exchange_connect/php-ews-master/ExchangeWebServices.php on line 545

trying to connect directly to the host, I saw that it was redirecting to <host>/owa/ so I thought I'd update my connection with <host>/owa/ instead of just <host>, then I got the following error

Fatal error:  Uncaught SoapFault exception: [VersionMismatch] Wrong Version in /home/enterdev/public_html/exchange_connect/php-ews-master/ExchangeWebServices.php:545
Stack trace:
#0 /home/enterdev/public_html/exchange_connect/php-ews-master/ExchangeWebServices.php(545): SoapClient->__call('FindItem', Array)
#1 /home/enterdev/public_html/exchange_connect/php-ews-master/ExchangeWebServices.php(545): NTLMSoapClient_Exchange->FindItem(Object(EWSType_FindItemType))
#2 /home/enterdev/public_html/exchange_connect/get.php(106): ExchangeWebServices->FindItem(Object(EWSType_FindItemType))
#3 {main}
  thrown in /home/enterdev/public_html/exchange_connect/php-ews-master/ExchangeWebServices.php on line 545

Unfortunately I'm now at a loss on how to proceed. Is there something on the server that missed being turned on? or anything else I can do on my end to get it to connect?

该提问来源于开源项目:jamesiarmes/php-ews

• 点赞
  • 回答
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享

8条回答