weixin_39702799
weixin_39702799
2020-12-28 15:57

Update Unity Asset store version

The code that is available on the Unity Asset Store was last updated in October. There's several things that can are fixed since then such as #57

该提问来源于开源项目:dotBunny/VSCode

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享
  • 邀请回答

8条回答

• weixin_39858275 weixin_39858275 4月前

:( i know thats why i made it so you can update from the preferences... I'm downloading a copy of 4.x right now ... will publish an update none the less.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39702799 weixin_39702799 4月前

Just tried the "Force update" button in a fresh project and it doesn't actually update the plugin.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Did you get a notification of a new version? Was there any errors in the log file?

I just tested locally, the only issue i had was that i had to manually refresh the CS file in unity for it to recognize the file change.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

I have a slight fix to having to refresh in 2.42 (which ill be uploading once I'm finished my pass on it today)

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Updated plugin to latest (https://github.com/dotBunny/VSCode/commit/e60b22dcb8e56505f05974a647b65fb2fb305498) first

Then, turned on "Output Messages to Console" and got this when trying "Force Update"

[VSCode] Error getting response stream (Write: The authentication or decryption has failed.): SendFailure
    UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
    dotBunny.Unity.VSCode:CheckForUpdate() (at Assets/VSCode/Plugins/Editor/VSCode.cs:331)
    dotBunny.Unity.VSCode:VSCodePreferencesItem() (at Assets/VSCode/Plugins/Editor/VSCode.cs:589)
    UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

and

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: startIndex + length > this.length
    Parameter name: length
    System.String.Substring (Int32 startIndex, Int32 length) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/String.cs:356)
    dotBunny.Unity.VSCode.CheckForUpdate () (at Assets/VSCode/Plugins/Editor/VSCode.cs:343)
    dotBunny.Unity.VSCode.VSCodePreferencesItem () (at Assets/VSCode/Plugins/Editor/VSCode.cs:589)
    UnityEditor.PreferencesWindow.OnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/PreferencesWindow/PreferencesWindow.cs:288)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:232)
    System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:187)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:180)
    UnityEditor.HostView.OnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:76)

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

The top message says that the HTTPS was not able to secure itself ... that seems really strange.

The second message is because I'm an idiot! When the first thing happens I should have stopped the update function (thats fixed in the upcoming update)

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Submitted update for review by UAS

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

Thanks!

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

相关推荐