I have the sample problem if you disable hacks and use a different SDcard no hacks you will go back to normal.
I realized after new firmware installation that the night vision function became poor. It gives nearly dark picture by using this function. I do not remember well but before it was ok. I think the infra leds are lighting week. Do anybody has the same experience? What is the solution to fix it? Thanks in advance.
点赞 评论 复制链接分享
any solution to this problem.. you say undo and redo hack to back to normal IR working?点赞 评论 复制链接分享
Yes, go back to normal by disabling the hack in the website, then switch the SDcard with another one. That will enable the cloud based app from xiaomi, you can check IR is working fine and then re-enable the hacks.点赞 评论 复制链接分享
i will try, but.. seems like ir are working but very weak, from the hack, accesing to ip-camcgi-bin/status and enable/disable ir hack from status, you can hear click, click sound when activated/desactivated, and you can see how is working on video image, but seems like its really weak IR.. only objects close to camera.. less than 1 metre are visible.点赞 评论 复制链接分享
yes, that happen to me. I think there was a fix also for IR running around the questions here but cant remember i used this along time ago.点赞 评论 复制链接分享
ok friend. if you find the link, please send me in this tread.点赞 评论 复制链接分享
- 回答 1 已采纳 It's the eve of the Harvest Moon Festival in Gensokyo when Flandre Scarlet senses that something is wrong with the moon. It appears that the moon has been replaced by a fake moon. Someone must freeze time and find the real moon to ensure a full moon on the night of the festival. Remilia Scarlet tells her that she must go into the Bamboo Forest of the Lost (迷いの竹林) to investigate and gain enough points to remedy this. 二小姐 Flandre sets off immediately. When she arrives at the entry of the Bamboo Forest of the Lost, she finds that there are n different parts. According to Remilia, there are two kinds of mysterious halidom, ITEM and TIME, that will increase Flandre's points: When Flandre is at the entry, she can choose any path she hasn't choosed before and collects all ITEM and TIME there, then goes back to the entry. There are two values, IV (ITEM Value) and TV (TIME Value) relating to how many points Flandre can gain when she collect a piece of ITEM or a piece of TIME. The initial IV, TV and point of Flandre are all 0. When she chooses a new part, her IV and TV and point keep the same as the end of he previous collection. In parti, there are xi pieces of ITEM with value ai and yi pieces of TIME with value bi. When she collects a piece of ITEM, her point will increase IV (point += IV), and her TV will increase ai (TV += ai) immediately as well. when she collects a piece of TIME, her point will increase TV (point += TV), and her IV will increase bi (IV += bi) immediately as well. Obviously, Flandre's IV and TV will be changing when she is collecting ITEM and TIME, thus the order of collection is important. Morever, the order of the parts she chooses is crucial too. Flandre should gain as many points as possible. Your task is to calculate the maximal point Flandre can gain. Input The input contains multiple test cases (no more than 100). The first line of each case is an integer n (1 ≤ n ≤ 15), indicating the number of parts of the forest. Then follows n lines, the i-th (1 ≤ i ≤ n) of them contains 4 integers ai, bi, xi, yi (0 ≤ ai, bi ≤ 20, 0 ≤ xi, yi ≤ 30), as described above. Output For each case, output the maximal point Flandre can gain in a single line. Sample Input 1 1 2 1 1 3 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 Sample Output 2 72
- 回答 1 已采纳 Description The city of Vienna is called the "City of Culture" because (among other things) there are more than 100 museums in the city. As a consequence, it is very difficult (and very expensive) to visit all of them no matter how long you stay in the city. Fortunately, there is a special night, called the "Long Night of Museums", when you can visit many museums with just one ticket, from 6:00 pm to 1:00 am of the next day. Nevertheless, it is impossible to visit every museum of the city for two main reasons. First, some museums in Vienna don't get involved into this event because they close at 5:00 pm. Second, there is not enough time in 7 hours to go to every museum, watch ALL their insides (otherwise, it would be a waste of time), and then go to the others. Given the number of museums participating in the Long Night of Museums, the time needed to watch the insides of each museum, and the time that it will take to get from each museum to the others, you have to find the best tour to visit as many museums as you can during the Long Night of Museums. Input The input contains several test cases. The first line of a test case contains one integer N, which indicates the number of museums participating in the event (1 <= N <= 20). Each museum has a unique identification number ranging from 1 to N. The second line of a test case contains N integers indicating the time, in minutes, needed to visit each museum, from 1 to N. Then there are N lines describing the times to go from one museum to every other. The i-th line contains N integers Mk (1 <= k <= N) representing the time, in minutes, to go from museum i to museum k. You may assume that the i-th integer in the i-th line is equal to zero. The end of input is indicated by N = 0 Output For each test case in the input, your program must produce one line containing the maximum number of museums that can be visited during the Long Night of Museums. Sample Input 2 500 500 0 120 200 0 2 220 220 0 30 20 0 2 150 150 0 120 200 0 0 Sample Output 0 1 2
- 4年前回答 1 已采纳 Problem Description Jack was addicted to a fighting game recently. The game is similar to a famous anime “Fate Stay Night”. In the game, you should control your “servant” Saber to fight another “servant” Berserker. Berserker is a famous hero who has a lot of lives. In every life, he has some “blood points”. For example, he may have 100 blood points in his first life and 200 blood points in his second life. When Berserker loss all blood points in a life, he is killed. But he will become alive immediately with next life. When there is no next life left, Berserker is really dead and you win. Saber can attack Berserker for N times. During each attack, Saber releases a fire bird to fight Berserker. Each fire bird has some “power points”. A fire bird can make Berserker loss blood points. But if Berserker loss one blood point, the fire bird also will loss one power point. When the power points of a fire bird become zero, the fire bird dies. A living fire bird may be in two statuses:“young”or “old”. When a fire bird is just released, it is “young”. After it kills Berserker once or more, it becomes“old”. Let’s suppose a fire bird with remaining n power points fighting Berserker with remaining m blood points in his current life: If n> m: Berserker will be killed and becomes alive immediately with his next life(if he has), and then the fire bird will be“old”and fight Berserker again with remaining n-m power points. If n = m: Berserker will be killed and becomes alive with his next life (if he has), and the fire bird dies. If n < m: In this situation, if the fire bird is “young”, it will die after making Berserker loss n blood points. But if the fire bird is “old”, it just dies without doing any harm to Berserker. As the “Master” of Saber, you can use “Command Mantra” M times. You can use “Command Mantra”to double a fire bird’s power points, but you can’t use “Command Mantra”more than once on a same fire bird. Now there is the question: How many times can you kill Berserker at most? Input There are several data cases, ended with “0 0 0” For each test case: The first line contains three integers N,M,K, meaning the number of attacks of Saber, the times of Command Mantra you can use and the number of lives of Berserker. The second line contains N integers, indicating the power points of N fire birds, in the order of attacking. You can’t change the attacking order. The third line contains K integers, meaning the blood points of all Berserker’s lives. The first integer is for his first life, the second integer is for his second life, etc. Please note: 1<=N<=10000, 0<=M<=100, 0<=K<=100000. All power points and blood points are no more than 10000 and none negative. Output For each test case, output one line containing the maximum times that you can kill Berserker. Sample Input 10 0 20 8 9 8 7 5 7 5 5 0 2 3 0 2 1 7 1 5 5 7 0 6 1 5 6 7 3 1 0 5 8 10 1 0 6 0 0 7 7 7 1 7 6 7 0 0 0 Sample Output 12 0
- 4年前回答 1 已采纳 Description Bessie's been appointed the new watch-cow for the farm. Every night, it's her job to walk across the farm and make sure that no evildoers are doing any evil. She begins at the barn, makes her patrol, and then returns to the barn when she's done. If she were a more observant cow, she might be able to just walk each of M (1 <= M <= 50,000) bidirectional trails numbered 1..M between N (2 <= N <= 10,000) fields numbered 1..N on the farm once and be confident that she's seen everything she needs to see. But since she isn't, she wants to make sure she walks down each trail exactly twice. It's also important that her two trips along each trail be in opposite directions, so that she doesn't miss the same thing twice. A pair of fields might be connected by more than one trail. Find a path that Bessie can follow which will meet her requirements. Such a path is guaranteed to exist. Input * Line 1: Two integers, N and M. * Lines 2..M+1: Two integers denoting a pair of fields connected by a path. Output * Lines 1..2M+1: A list of fields she passes through, one per line, beginning and ending with the barn at field 1. If more than one solution is possible, output any solution. Sample Input 4 5 1 2 1 4 2 3 2 4 3 4 Sample Output 1 2 3 4 2 1 4 3 2 4 1
- 4年前回答 1 已采纳 Compared to wildleopard's wealthiness, his brother mildleopard is rather poor. His house is narrow and he has only one light bulb in his house. Every night, he is wandering in his incommodious house, thinking of how to earn more money. One day, he found that the length of his shadow was changing from time to time while walking between the light bulb and the wall of his house. A sudden thought ran through his mind and he wanted to know the maximum length of his shadow. !(http://acm.zju.edu.cn/onlinejudge/showImage.do?name=light_bulb_1037_ddd01.gif) Input The first line of the input contains an integer T (T = 10-2. Output For each test case, output the maximum length of mildleopard's shadow in one line, accurate up to three decimal places.. Sample Input 3 2 1 0.5 2 0.5 3 4 3 4 Sample Output 1.000 0.750 4.000
- 4年前回答 2 已采纳 Description The northern part of the Pyramid contains a very large and complicated labyrinth. The labyrinth is divided into square blocks, each of them either filled by rock, or free. There is also a little hook on the floor in the center of every free block. The ACM have found that two of the hooks must be connected by a rope that runs through the hooks in every block on the path between the connected ones. When the rope is fastened, a secret door opens. The problem is that we do not know which hooks to connect. That means also that the neccessary length of the rope is unknown. Your task is to determine the maximum length of the rope we could need for a given labyrinth. Input The input consists of T test cases. The number of them (T) is given on the first line of the input file. Each test case begins with a line containing two integers C and R (3 <= C,R <= 1000) indicating the number of columns and rows. Then exactly R lines follow, each containing C characters. These characters specify the labyrinth. Each of them is either a hash mark (#) or a period (.). Hash marks represent rocks, periods are free blocks. It is possible to walk between neighbouring blocks only, where neighbouring blocks are blocks sharing a common side. We cannot walk diagonally and we cannot step out of the labyrinth. The labyrinth is designed in such a way that there is exactly one path between any two free blocks. Consequently, if we find the proper hooks to connect, it is easy to find the right path connecting them. Output Your program must print exactly one line of output for each test case. The line must contain the sentence "Maximum rope length is X." where Xis the length of the longest path between any two free blocks, measured in blocks. Sample Input 2 3 3 ### #.# ### 7 6 ####### #.#.### #.#.### #.#.#.# #.....# ####### Sample Output Maximum rope length is 0. Maximum rope length is 8.
- 4年前回答 1 已采纳 Description A certain prison contains a long hall of n cells, each right next to each other. Each cell has a prisoner in it, and each cell is locked. One night, the jailer gets bored and decides to play a game. For round 1 of the game, he takes a drink of whiskey,and then runs down the hall unlocking each cell. For round 2, he takes a drink of whiskey, and then runs down the hall locking every other cell (cells 2, 4, 6, ?). For round 3, he takes a drink of whiskey, and then runs down the hall. He visits every third cell (cells 3, 6, 9, ?). If the cell is locked, he unlocks it; if it is unlocked, he locks it. He repeats this for n rounds, takes a final drink, and passes out. Some number of prisoners, possibly zero, realizes that their cells are unlocked and the jailer is incapacitated. They immediately escape. Given the number of cells, determine how many prisoners escape jail. Input The first line of input contains a single positive integer. This is the number of lines that follow. Each of the following lines contains a single integer between 5 and 100, inclusive, which is the number of cells n. Output For each line, you must print out the number of prisoners that escape when the prison has n cells. Sample Input 2 5 100 Sample Output 2 10
- 4年前回答 1 已采纳 Inspector Robstop is very angry. Last night, a bank has been robbed and the robber has not been caught. And this happened already for the third time this year, even though he did everything in his power to stop the robber: as quickly as possible, all roads leading out of the city were blocked, making it impossible for the robber to escape. Then, the inspector asked all the people in the city to watch out for the robber, but the only messages he got were of the form ``We don't see him." But this time, he has had enough! Inspector Robstop decides to analyze how the robber could have escaped. To do that, he asks you to write a program which takes all the information the inspector could get about the robber in order to find out where the robber has been at which time. Coincidentally, the city in which the bank was robbed has a rectangular shape. The roads leaving the city are blocked for a certain period of time t, and during that time, several observations of the form ``The robber isn't in the rectangle Ri at time ti'' are reported. Assuming that the robber can move at most one unit per time step, your program must try to find the exact position of the robber at each time step. Input The input contains the description of several robberies. The first line of each description consists of three numbers W, H, t (1 <= W,H,t <= 100) where W is the width, H the height of the city and t is the time during which the city is locked. The next contains a single integer n (0 <= n <= 100), the number of messages the inspector received. The next n lines (one for each of the messages) consist of five integers ti, Li, Ti, Ri, Bi each. The integer ti is the time at which the observation has been made (1 <= ti <= t), and Li, Ti, Ri, Bi are the left, top, right and bottom respectively of the (rectangular) area which has been observed. (1 <= Li <= Ri <= W, 1 <= Ti <= Bi <= H; the point (1, 1) is the upper left hand corner, and (W, H) is the lower right hand corner of the city.) The messages mean that the robber was not in the given rectangle at time ti. The input is terminated by a test case starting with W = H = t = 0. This case should not be processed. Output For each robbery, first output the line ``Robbery #k:'', where k is the number of the robbery. Then, there are three possibilities: If it is impossible that the robber is still in the city considering the messages, output the line ``The robber has escaped.'' In all other cases, assume that the robber really is in the city. Output one line of the form ``Time step : The robber has been at x,y." for each time step, in which the exact location can be deduced. (x and y are the column resp. row of the robber in time step .) Output these lines ordered by time . If nothing can be deduced, output the line ``Nothing known." and hope that the inspector will not get even more angry. Output a blank line after each processed case. Sample Input 4 4 5 4 1 1 1 4 3 1 1 1 3 4 4 1 1 3 4 4 4 2 4 4 10 10 3 1 2 1 1 10 10 0 0 0 Sample Output Robbery #1: Time step 1: The robber has been at 4,4. Time step 2: The robber has been at 4,3. Time step 3: The robber has been at 4,2. Time step 4: The robber has been at 4,1. Robbery #2: The robber has escaped.
- 3年前HeisenbergWDG的博客 when we are in a fairly dark room, or outside at night away from light, we can still see, but we can't see the colors of things very well. Why is that? This moment of Science is going to look at night...
- 御雪妃舞的博客 _NightVisionColor ("Night Vision Color", Color) = (1,1,1,1) _Contrast ("Contrast", Range(0,4)) = 2 _Brightness ("Brightness", Range(0,2)) = 1 _RandomValue ("Random Value", Float) = 0 _...
- Natural color appearance is the key problem of color night vision field. In this paper, the color mood of daytime color image is transferred to the monochromic night vision image. This method gives ...
- Depth perception for night vision (NV) imagery could largely improve scene comprehension. We present a novel scheme to give fused multi-band NV imagery smoothly natural color appearance as well as ...
- Yongqiang Cheng的博客 Color Night Vision pan [pæn]：n. 平底锅，盘状的器皿，淘盘子，金盘，秤盘 vt. 淘金，在浅锅中烹调，严厉的批评 vi. 淘金，在淘洗中收获金子 tilt [tɪlt]：vi. 倾斜，翘起，以言词或文字抨击 vt. 使倾斜，使翘...
- 论文研究-The Calculation of Spectral Matching Factors in LLL and Infrared Fusion Night Vision System.pdf2年前微光/红外融合夜视系统光谱匹配系数计算，刘磊，范英豪，本文推导了微光/红外融合探测器与目标之间的光谱匹配公式，分别计算了光电阴极和红外探测器与绿色草木之间的光谱匹配系数，并进��
- lhy_ps6的博客 To create a shader program that generates a night-vision effect, use the following steps: 1. Set up your vertex shader to pass along the position, normal, and texture coordinates via the variables...
- 惊鸿一博的博客 The KITTI Vision Benchmark Suite,” Conference on Computer Vision and PatternRecognition (CVPR),2012. KITTI评估网站提供了一个平台，让用户提交他们的方法，并以不同的方式进行比较，如运行时、环境、额外的...
- 拾亿年的博客 而在旁边位置还写着“SUPER NIGHT VISION”，也就意味着这一颗镜头在夜晚的表现将会是很出色的，我在下面的环节中也会介绍一下。 ▲荣耀X10采用了基于Android 10的Magic UI 3.1系统，该系统相较于3.0来说在一些细节...
- 1年前llllsssq的博客 安装与激活摄像头 https://www.cnblogs.com/hzdx/p/raspberry_install_camera.html