weixin_39537397
weixin_39537397
2021-01-07 06:41

v2.0.0.beta.5 will not launch in dev on Windows (any version)

After upgrading to version 2 I am unable to launch a dev instance with vue run electron:serve, no matter which version of the electron package I use.

I have the same issue with Electron versions 5, 6, and 7. I am aware of the 'dark mode issue' for Windows. This is a separate issue.

To Reproduce In windows 8.1 or 10: git clone git.com:beekeeper-studio/beekeeper-studio.git yarn install yarn run electron:serve ( I have confirmed that if you build with electron:build, it works fine )

Expected behavior Dev window should open. In reality: Nothing opens (but on re-builds it force-kills a PID, so there is a process running)

Environment (please complete the following information): - OS and version: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 - node version: 10 - npm version: NA - yarn version (if used): 1.19.1 - vue-cli-plugin-electron-builder version : 2.0.0.beta.5 - electron version: 5, 6, 7 - other vue plugins used: vue-template-compiler - custom config for vcp-electron-builder:

const webpack = require('webpack');

const externals = ['sqlite3', 'sequelize', 'mysql', 'typeorm', 'reflect-metadata', 'cassandra-driver']
module.exports = {
  pluginOptions: {
    electronBuilder: {
      nodeIntegration: true,
      externals,
      builderOptions: {
        appId: "io.beekeeperstudio.desktop",
        productName: "Beekeeper Studio",
        files: ['**/*', 'public/icons/**/*'],
        mac: {
          icon: './public/icons/mac/bk-icon.icns',
          category: "public.app-category.developer-tools"
        },
        linux: {
          icon: './public/icons/png/',
          target: ['AppImage', 'deb', 'rpm', 'snap'],
          category: "Development",
        },
        win: {
          icon: './public/icons/png/512x512.png'
        }
      }
    }
  },
  configureWebpack: {
    plugins: [
      new webpack.IgnorePlugin(/pg-native/, /pg/),
      new webpack.IgnorePlugin(/kerberos/, /cassandra-driver/)
    ],
    node: {
      dns: 'mock'
    },
    module: {
      rules: [
        {
          test: /node_modules[\/\\](iconv-lite)[\/\\].+/,
          resolve: {
            aliasFields: ['main']
          }
        }
      ]
    }
  }
}

• (if possible) link to your repo: https://github.com/beekeeper-studio/beekeeper-studio Additional context Add any other context about the problem here.

该提问来源于开源项目:nklayman/vue-cli-plugin-electron-builder

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享
  • 邀请回答

5条回答

• weixin_39808143 weixin_39808143 4月前

This was caused by a breaking change in execa that would cause the electron window to be hidden on Windows. I updated the config so that the window wouldn't be hidden in v2.0.0-beta.6, try that version.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39537397 weixin_39537397 4月前

You are amazing thanks!

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

So I tried beta6, it launches, but doesn't seem to initialize the Vue app, this also only happens on Windows, on Linux using beta6 it works fine (still).

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

So this seems to be unrelated to this change (probably), but on first-load the windows dev app doesn't work properly, but if I force a reload, it will. No idea why.

I'll experiment then make a reproducible case if I need to

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • weixin_39808143 weixin_39808143 4月前

Recently there was another Windows only issue that required a reload before the database would work, might be a similar problem: https://github.com/nklayman/vue-cli-plugin-electron-builder/issues/698. You can also use the workaround there for your issue: https://github.com/nklayman/vue-cli-plugin-electron-builder/issues/698#issuecomment-609544400

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

相关推荐