编程介的小学生 2017-08-19 07:18 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 724
已采纳

Fold Paper Strips

Description

There is a paper strip, whose width is 1, and the widths of every part of it are equal. At the most left position of the strip, there is a vertical line. The strip is soft enough, and it can extend limitlessly to the right side. All points of the paper strip are in one plane.
The strip can fold along a line at a certain position. After the fold, there would be some overlapped parts in the strip, but all points of the paper strip are still in one plane (assuming the thickness of the strip is 0). The horizontal positions of the strip are defined as following: the position of the most left line is 0, and the axis extends to the right alone the strip. The position of a folding line is described by (a, b), "a" is the horizontal position of the point of intersection of the line and the strip' top edge, "b" is the horizontal position of the point of intersection of the line and the strip'bottom edge. So the folding line is a line through point "a" and "b".
There are two possibilities for the direction of a fold. Along the folding line, you can fold the left part to the front of the right part or you can fold the left part to the back of the right part. A "fold" (a, b, d) includes the line of folding (a, b) and the direction "d" (0 for fold the left part to the front,1 for fold the left part to the back).

We will list a sequence of folds, (a1, b1, d1), (a2, b2, d2) … (an, bn, dn), and ai <= ai+1, bi <= bi+1 (1 <= i < n), you should fold the strip according to this sequence. If after a fold i, the folded part of the strip overlapped the next unfolded folding line i+1 at the same side of the paper (that is to say, the direction of fold i and fold i+1 are the same), the folding line i+1 is called a "failed fold", as is displayed in picture (C).
Write a program to tell if there is failed fold in a sequence of folds.
Input

The input consists of several testcases. The first line of each testcase contains the number of folds in the sequence of folds n (0 < n <= 1,000). The next line contains 3n real numbers, indicating the sequence of folds: a1 b1 d1 a2 b2 d2 … an bn dn.
The end of input is signified by a line consisting of a single 0.
Output

For each testcase, you should output exactly one single line, consisting of the folding result of the problem. If there is a failed fold in the sequence of folds, output "NO" and followed with the index number of the failed fold. If there is no failed fold, output "YES".
Sample Input

3 4 0 6 5.5 0 10 10 0
3 3 0 5 5 1 7 7 0 8 8 1
Sample Output

NO 3
YES

• 写回答

1条回答

• devmiao 2017-08-29 16:40
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?