编程介的小学生 2017-08-20 09:43 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 709
已采纳

Rout 66

Problem Description
While the Romans may have had a fancy number system, the Visigoths (led by Alareiks, known now as Alaric I) managed to take Rome on August
24, 410. This was the first time that Rome had been taken by foreign troops in eight hundred years.

You will simulate a considerably less bloody (and less realistic) rout of soldiers by a potentially overwhelming force.

Consider a group of invaders of strength I, and an opposing force of strength J, with distance D between them and a defensive stronghold of strength
S. The Routing Force F of the invaders can be calculated as their strength times the distance:

F = ID

and the Blocking Force B of the defenders can be calculated as their strength times the square of their defenses:

B = JS2

If F is less than or equal to B, the invaders' rout fails, and they are driven off. If F is greater than B, the rout is successful, all defenders of the
stronghold are driven off, and the invaders can continue. However, their strength is reduced by removing a fraction equal to the ratio of the
defenders' Blocking Force to their Routing Force for that attack. The resulting number should be rounded up to the nearest integer, to ensure that a
successful rout leaves at least one soldier:

Inew = ?I(1 - B/F)?

If the invaders make it through a stronghold, its location is considered the starting point for calculations regarding the next group of defenders, and so
on, until either the invading force makes it all the way through the defenders or is completely routed.

Your goal is to determine whether or not a given invading force can make it through a particular gauntlet of defenders.

For the purposes of simplification, all defending strongholds in this simulation are considered to be in a straight line from the starting position of the
invaders, and must be encountered in order from nearest to furthest away. No strongholds will be in the same location in a given set of data.

Input
Input to this problem will begin with a line containing a single integer N (1 ≤ N ≤ 100) indicating the number of data sets. Each data set consists of
the following components:

A line containing a single integer E (1 ≤ E ≤ 20) indicating the number of defensive strongholds in the data set;
A series of E lines, each with three integers D, J, S (1 ≤ D, J ≤ 10000; 1 ≤ S ≤ 50) separated by spaces representing the strongholds. D is the
distance of the stronghold from the invaders' starting position; remember that all strongholds are considered to be in a straight line from
the invaders' starting position, and must be encountered in order from nearest to furthest away. J and S represent the strength of the
defenders and the stronghold, respectively, as in the above equation; and
A line containing a single integer I (1 ≤ I ≤ 30000) representing the strength of the invading force.

Output
For each data set, print "ROUT!" if the invaders make it through all of the strongholds, or "RETREAT!" if the invaders cannot make it through all of the
strongholds.

Sample Input
10 10 5
75 100 5
10 10 5

Sample Output
ROUT!
RETREAT!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• threenewbee 2017-09-01 15:54
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题