编程介的小学生 2017-08-21 12:28 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 689
已采纳

CIVIC DILL MIX

Roman numerals are an ancient numbering system used extensively throughout Europe through the 13th century (where it was eventually replaced by our current positional system). Vestiges of this system still exist today on clock faces, building cornerstones, Super Bowls and Star Wars episodes. The system uses the following 7 symbols:

Symbols I, X, C and M can be repeated as needed (though never more than three times for I, X and C), so that 3 is represented as III, 27 as XXVII and 4865 as MMMMDCCCLXV. The symbols are always written from the highest value to the lowest, but for one exception: if a lower symbol precedes a higher one, it is subtracted from the higher. Thus 4 is written not as IIII but as IV, and 900 is written as CM.

The rules for this subtractive behavior are the following:

1. Only I, X and C can be subtracted.

2. These numbers can only appear once in their subtractive versions (e.g., you can't write 8 as IIX) 3. Each can only come before symbols that are no larger than 10 times their value. Thus we can not write IC for 99 or XD for 490 (these would be XCIX and CDXC, respectively). Note that the first two words in this problem title are invalid Roman numerals, but the third is fine.

Your task for this problem is simple: read in a set of Roman numeral values and output their sum as a Roman numeral.

Input

Input will consist of multiple test cases. Each test case starts with a positive integer n indicating the number of values to add. After this will come n values (potentially several on a line), all valid Roman numerals with whitespace only coming between values. A value of n = 0 will indicate end of input. All sums will be less than 5000.

Output

For each test case, output the case number and the sum, both as Roman numerals, using the format shown below. Case numbers should start at I.

Sample Input

XII MDL
I I I
I

Sample Output

Case I: MDLXII
Case II: IV

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• threenewbee 2017-09-03 14:30
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题