编程介的小学生 2017-08-27 16:11 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 668
已采纳

Josephina and RPG

A role-playing game (RPG and sometimes roleplaying game) is a game in which players assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting. Players take responsibility for acting out these roles within a narrative, either through literal acting or through a process of structured decision-making or character development.

Recently, Josephina is busy playing a RPG named TX3. In this game, M characters are available to by selected by players. In the whole game, Josephina is most interested in the "Challenge Game" part.

The Challenge Game is a team play game. A challenger team is made up of three players, and the three characters used by players in the team are required to be different. At the beginning of the Challenge Game, the players can choose any characters combination as the start team. Then, they will fight with N AI teams one after another. There is a special rule in the Challenge Game: once the challenger team beat an AI team, they have a chance to change the current characters combination with the AI team. Anyway, the challenger team can insist on using the current team and ignore the exchange opportunity. Note that the players can only change the characters combination to the latest defeated AI team. The challenger team get victory only if they beat all the AI teams.

Josephina is good at statistics, and she writes a table to record the winning rate between all different character combinations. She wants to know the maximum winning probability if she always chooses best strategy in the game. Can you help her?

Input

There are multiple test cases. The first line of each test case is an integer M (3 ≤ M ≤ 10), which indicates the number of characters. The following is a matrix T whose size is R × R. R equals to C(M, 3). T(i, j) indicates the winning rate of team i when it is faced with team j. We guarantee that T(i, j) + T(j, i) = 1.0. All winning rates will retain two decimal places. An integer N (1 ≤ N ≤ 10000) is given next, which indicates the number of AI teams. The following line contains N integers which are the IDs (0-based) of the AI teams. The IDs can be duplicated.

Output

For each test case, please output the maximum winning probability if Josephina uses the best strategy in the game. For each answer, an absolute error not more than 1e-6 is acceptable.

Sample Input

0.50 0.50 0.20 0.30
0.50 0.50 0.90 0.40
0.80 0.10 0.50 0.60
0.70 0.60 0.40 0.50
0 1 2
Sample Output

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• threenewbee 2017-09-10 16:11
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?